Simple question

IS it possible to develop a way to comunicate with spirits if i every day chant their enn and sit like in Transceddental meditation for hour or a two in day meaning just close my eye s sit and chant thier enn as the most simple way to establish conection with them and the more i do it deeper it gets?

Why not? So long as you are having the intention of inviting them in that opens you to communicate with them. Just be sure to do it with protection from imposters.

You don’t have to make pacts or anything. I don’t and I work with spirits fine. Meditating with enns from what I know about them gets you accustomed to their energy it doesn’t inherently invite them in unless you say that’s your intent for it.

Meditating does make you more powerful because it slows your brain and allowing you to connect to other realms easier, but don’t over-work yourself. Meditating too often can build the strength to meditate more and more but it could also burn you out. I meditate every day but usually it’s because I have something I am trying to find guidance for.

I forgot to add- meditation isn’t inherently spiritual either. Yes- over the course of history that is what it has been used for but understanding its psychological roots is very important as well.

1 Like

I have connected the most with demons personally, specifically lust demons like Asmodeus. I have been honored to see more than just his widely known aspects but it’s very UPG.

Finding spirits you connect with is only hard if you overthink it. If there’s a spirit you’re interested in even if you don’t think they’re the ones calling to you that doesn’t mean you can’t call to them! But one thing I always empathize is getting to the root of everything. See how their attributes really go beyond what’s widely known about them.

For example- spirits who help with money are amazing at that sure, but I see any spirit who helps with money as someone who helps with happiness as a whole since I correlate money with happiness. I also see any spirit that helps with bringing something in as a spirit who can help you manage that thing as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can communicate with Duchess Vepar of course! She’s very great with emotional intelligence since she’s a spirit of water. Since she’s depicted as a siren I would also associate her with deception considering the mythology behind them.

Have you read much material on working with demons yet?

1 Like

Okay, well first thing I am going to say is don’t worry about whether you’re worthy. Everyone is worthy of spiritual connection so long as they take it seriously.

If you want to connect with the demonic I highly recommend you read books from S. Connolly.

The Complete Book of Demonolatry is a great place to start but this website gives a great breakdown of what books you should read from hers in the proper order.

1 Like

Thank you very much.And when it comes to you can you see Vepar or did you ever work with her?

1 Like

I have not had any interaction with her but from people who have I’ve heard that she is very comforting and great with emotional understanding (especially of the repressed subconscious) but can be very harsh especially to those who have big egos or bigoted mindsets.

1 Like

How to you comunicate with your spirits?

Usually through meditation and clairaudience but I do use other divination methods sometimes

1 Like

It gets easier with time, just the normal meditation