Simple Money Bowl

Excellent. Thanks again! I will be giving this a go in a few days. Would you like feedback?

1 Like

I would love it. I would give it a two month trial period. And honestly track even the random Pennie’s you might find on the ground. It’s crazy how it works sometimes.

1 Like

You got it!

1 Like

This seems like a good idea, bowl for money.

1 Like

It really is a really simple great way to work on manifesting stuff. Plus it’s really pretty and a sublet decoration too.

1 Like

Here I have an offering of coins for Saint Marco:

2 Likes

That’s a really pretty idol to him.

1 Like

He likes copper and brass.

Also Bronze, the horses at his basilica are cast bronze not brass.

1 Like

It’s really pretty.

I remember when I bought the placard from the gift shop at the church the folks who worked there were talking really fast in Italian about something, then they say to me: “San Marco?, Here for you, San Marco!” Then they went back to talking in Italian about something else.

1 Like

oh thats very interesting. i might have to look into working with this saint.

Here’s the link to the oil I use:

Okay. So it has been 10 days sonce i did this spell of yours. I put “find money” and “money come my way”. No set amount. Nothing as of yet except the one penny i found on the ground. I kept the penny and put it in the bowl. Felt compelled to put it in the bowl. Haha! :rofl: I’ll keep with it though. Ive had workongs do their thing months later!

1 Like

So guess what you found a penny that’s money and with no set amount that might be how you find it. So that’s a success. When you reset I would pour a set amount like $20 or $100 to start out with. I get refund checks from an old bank of mine for $35 dollars because they found they over charged me again(it’s happened 3 times and always at times I need like $20/$30 dollars).

2 Likes

A penny is something, that is double what a day’s wages used to be half a penny.

I have been having difficulty with money in recent years not too much income. Could start new thread for if folks here know of helpful practices for fundraising could try those and this money bowl deal. I don’t have all the ingredients for that yet but can start to get things together for the money bowl.

1 Like

Thats how i look at it too! And it was a super shiny penny too :sparkles: SCORE!!! Not one of those nasty pennies with something gross stuck on it, like an ancient piece of gum…:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Pennies smelted between 1909 and 1982 are worth about 2.5 cents each with today’s copper market, although it is unlawful to melt pennies for profit.

They were mostly copper back then but now they’re mostly zinc.

1 Like

I do what you did with any Change I get I put it on the bowl. If I find bills I put them in a jar and will add them to my savings envelopes when u refresh my money bowl.

Those materials are perfect for a wealth entity’s icon!!!

2 Likes