Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

^ What he said. :+1:

2 Likes

Packed with stepped by step info. Thank you

1 Like

@Lady_Eva can I raise my left arm instead of my right? I’m ambidextrous so I like to use certain hands for certain things

2 Likes

Sure, if that feels more natural to you. :+1:

What feels powerful matters more than details, but I put details because leaving things too vague can be confusing to people, and also may not translate as well.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva gotcha! Thanks!=)

1 Like

So you are saying that “properly” visualizing the entity you are calling on yields as good or better results than if your third eye/chakras are open?

I put properly in quotes because many, myself included, are a little confused on what you should be visualizing. I get the sigil gazing part, but as to what we should be looking for in the visualization is where things get fuzzy. For example, if you’ve read up on the chosen entity, you’ve read what others have said the entity has appeared as but then you read other accounts that say you can have the entity appear in a form that is more appealing to you then what is the correct and most effective thing to focus on?

I guess it would depend on an astral manifestation vs a physical one. I’ve read that astral is better as it gives the entity more latitude on what it can show you and easier (assuming one has some astral sight abilities).

1 Like

They are two different things, but many beginners fail because the “third eye” isn’t like a normal eye, either open, or closed, people cannot always sense spiritis very strongly at first so visualisaing a form for them to take gives them a kind of house to live in during the evocation.

The same method - imagine/visualisise FIRST, begin to perceive LATER, is used in core shamanis, with great success, and I believe it’s the same concept E.A. talks about with structuring.

You’re not gazing at the sigil waiting for it to do amazing things, you are just looking at it to create the link to that spirit.

This is not evocation combined with opening the sigil etc., though someone who can reliably open sigils can certainly work that in, this is a very basic method to which things can be added - but ONLY if the magician has skill in those areas.

Adding extra steps like “open thrid eye” or opening sigils is not necessary.

This is why I suggested beginning with a very simple structured generic “demon” form, which the spirit may then alter if they wish.

it’s like these:

No-one looks like that, but if you land in a foreign country where you don’t speak the language and yet clear customs at the airport desperate for a piss, you know which one is meant for you without needing to get complicated.

This is stage one for absolute beginners, not for experinced people looking to get a physical manifestation and not conducted in an astral temple, though one could use it there - but just creating and having the confidence to use an astral temple isn’t absolute beginner-tier material really. :thinking:

10 Likes

I get all your points - for me it has always been where I get a direct message from a spirit that practically stops me in my tracks vs seeing the spirit in any form. Between my own guardian angel/spirit I’ve had with me since I was a teen speaking to me telepathically and attempting to channel Mammon for a bit now I can’t seem to get to the visible part of things - hence my comments today.

I have a lot of ways I am trying to get this part figured out including your recent shaman tips you sent as well as waiting for my Lord Uphir working from Akelta over at Satan and Sons to complete. This next month is all about preparation for a major shift in my life into 2020.

Given my current living situation having a altar set up all the time isn’t an option so working to develop an astral temple is where I’m headed at this moment. My scrying work has been progressing but still not where I want it to be. I know I’m on the cusp of a major breakthrough on the whole spiritual communication/travel agenda, I can feel it, just need to keep working on it. I come from a family of sensitives, a druidic connection given my background is very strong. Which is why I’m a little frustrated I can’t quite see what I want clearly just yet but still thinking positive that it will come soon.

2 Likes

The core shamanism method requires you actively create the World Tree at first, so give that a try, stop trying to see (passive) and create (active) - this is you tapping the godlike power within, to create an interface for that spirit.

It’s not a substitute, or a second-rate thing - creating the interface by actively visualising the World Tree, or the demon format above, allows the real energy to have a place to go.

5 Likes

Lady Eva - so I tried the shamanic drumming and definitely felt a connection with the spirit animal in my mind’s eye. Very powerful stuff, felt a bit of an OBE too. The tree part was a bit crazy as different images flew through my mind before I found the entrance to below.
I will have to try again soon when I have some more time to myself. I usually find I can speed up my relaxation going into a trance by using an eye roll technique (looking up towards my 3rd eye) And since I tried this during the day it did help to wear an eye mask to block out the light from my room.

Again, thank you for sharing this method, it really helped.
I am going to try the Void Meditation by AdamThoth, seems to have helped quite a few people.

To further my connection to higher self/subconscious I will be trying a version holotrophic breathing here soon too, did a little of that today while entering the trance. There is a therapist I found locally through a vlogger who created a shorter version of that’s called Neurodynamic Breathing - here’s the link - Breathwork Online - Neurodynamic Breathing. They offer some free sessions so worth checking out for sure.

3 Likes

@eVox_61 Hey brotha here is what you need if you wanted to summon any goetic spirit.

This is an excellent guide. I’ve utilized something similar creating my shrine, my temple, and tools. I had a lot of that destroyed though a few times because some relatives found it and well… yeah… GONE. Now I have to do it in very secretive places. This is why buying my own place out in the country is a dream.

2 Likes

I did it, but I feel I messed up due to looking at my phone constantly for instructions and as a flashlight. But I did feel heat and cold on my forearm so that’s something g

2 Likes

am new to this stuff got any tips to summon a demon that grants me to be more confident, brave, and fearless? no bad demons please or a demon that gives good advice to health of my physical body? i am not a satanist or a mage witch or any of that stuff. am i able to summon a demon if am not any of those? i heard some powerful good demons require loads of experience to summon or requires you to be a mage, witch, warlock etc… let me know what demon is perfect for me to summon this will be my 1st summons i do not want to start in a bad foot with him/her, any extra tips or advice would help like what not to say or what certain questions not to say only good/friendly demons no life harming ones thank you

Bael can be extremely civilised and mellow, I posted about him here: Enlil, Ba'al, Baal, Bael, Bel, Beelzebub, Beelzebuth POST IT HERE! - #9 by Lady_Eva

King Paimon is usually also gentlemanly, as is Azazel.

People who tell you that are doing what we in England call “pulling the ladder up” - meaning, they have been able to do a thing and they are now trying to stop anyone else getting the same ability.

Ignore them, you will find your own level.

Proceed with confidence, and politeness, as though you are a young genius entrepreneur meeting powerful businessmen about a possible partnership.

Don’t be cocky, but don’t grovel either.

Also, very important please:

intro3

5 Likes

I said to the demon I evoked, something along the lines of “Thank you for visiting me. I thank you… I’m asking that you may leave me for now. Thank you.” And I saw him go out of my room. I’m very new to all of this, not sure I’m rightful in answering, sorry. But I hope it helps somewhat.

3 Likes

Why shouldn’t you summon a demon? I know maybe some of you might find this disrespectful but would it be fine if I left protective hex bags in each room of my home besides my room?

I’ve summoned demons despite who was around, and always remained respectful to an entity that stepped through and things were fine. A little crazy but things were okay.

1 Like

I was asked by a member with NO English to make a very simple beginner’s guide they could translate using automated translation, so I wrote it to cover the maximum number of conditions people experience, and most beginners do not have hex bags etc.

And I myself do not use them so there are many different routes once a person has experience, etc.

Of course more experienced people can take a calculated risk. :+1:

But absolute beginners are better off being safe and not taking these risks, so that is why I wrote that.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Demons who help with law?

Can I do this evocation without candle and black and red ink? Is there anything I can use as substitues for candles and inks if I can’t get them?

1 Like