Similarities between lilith and ereshkigal and marriage pacts and polygamy with goddess?

lilith marked me with her kiss and she gave me her book the “liber lilith” (i found it some time later)of donald tyson,also analyzes the similarities between lilith and ereshkigal. i didn´t declare my love to ereshkigal yet but when i realized i gave some flowers to her,i want focus only on lilith, ,but i also want to marry both but not without permission from lilith,i asked her but she doesn´t answer,although i also don´t know how to communicate,let alone how to ask to her

Welcome @gaap66 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below, and tell us about yourself, and the magick you practice:

intro3

This does bring up an interesting topic: sexual relationships with such entities. Im curious about such an idea.

How would you define being marked by Lilith? I had a very vivid dream about 8months ago, where I recall it was a dream about Lilith I didn’t see her but somehow knew it was her. I remember seeing from third person perspective a medallion like mark on my forehead. I don’t know much about it other than it was sort of brass/bronze color and was right where my third eye would be. It was a powerful dream. But I don’t remember being kissed by her. Technically the Kiss of Lilith is supposed to cause you to have an orgasm/ejaculation. But I suppose the goddess decides to who and when that happens to.