Signiture curse

Here is a neat little curse I just created. It is simple and easy to do.

Take the signature of your enemy from a photocopy or original. place their signature in the middle of these arch-demon sigils. Make sure the arrows from all 4 demons touch the signature.

Cut around the outside of the Sigils, so it looks like an elongated oval. Curse the person sending these demons’ hoards on that person. Fold the sigils in so they overlap onto the signature. Make sure Vine’ sigil is last to bind the curse all together. Tape, or seal the whole paper together however you wish, bury it at a cross roads.

2 Likes

I was also thinking while driving back to work after lunch. Depending upon your level of vengeance, If you wish, instead of burying the fettish object at a cross-roads, you may wish to bury it at a cemetery, if you are doing this as a death curse. When the person perishes, dig up the fetish (as the soul will be bound to it), and build yourself a custom Zombie fetish bottle, to force your enemy’s spirit to now do your bidding.

I’m definetly trying this. Thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to read your article in the third anthology by the way.

Thank you. It will be unlike anything written before, focusing on Advanced tactical cursing methods I’ve developed from my many years in the Army. Tested and confirmed while in actual combat. Not airy fairy bullshit, and not for the feint of heart.

Thank you. It will be unlike anything written before, focusing on Advanced tactical cursing methods I’ve developed from my many years in the Army. Tested and confirmed while in actual combat. Not airy fairy bullshit, and not for the feint of heart.[/quote] I’ve always wondered about how magick in the army would work.

I can’t speak for everyone, but I’ve incorporated magick theory and practice into the Operational Planning Process (OPP) cycle. OPP and something called the Combat Estimate allows the planner to come up with solid, reasonable conclusions for Friendly Courses of Action, to counter and nullify Most dangerous and Most Likely Enemy Courses of Action.

Once you have determined those factors (And other items I explain in my writings), you can systematically incorporate sorcery into your Battle Procedure to affect physical combat against your enemy to sway the battle into your favor.

In war we talk about “No plan surviving the line of departure”. What this means is that no matter how much you plan, there is always the Fog of War and the unexpected which could throw a wrench into your plan. Magickal use and sorcery are perfect for creating more chaos in your favor on the battlefield.