Significance of wolves?

I haven’t had negative entities try to attack me in years… Back when i first started magic… I would always get spiritual attacks…

But when i would feel the presence of them… i would also feel the presence of wolves around me protecting me…

I was wondering if anyone else had this happen

Everyone has spiritual protectors of various types, even the most “mundane” people will turn out nto have ancestors, gods, other kinds of spirits watching over them, which seems bizarre but it’s true.

If yours showed up as wolves, as a magician there may be stuff you can develop from that, contact them, and learn from them?

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7571”]Everyone has spiritual protectors of various types, even the most “mundane” people will turn out nto have ancestors, gods, other kinds of spirits watching over them, which seems bizarre but it’s true.

If yours showed up as wolves, as a magician there may be stuff you can develop from that, contact them, and learn from them?[/quote]

A year ago I dreamt that I called out to Azazel in the ether wanting him to appear. He didn’t show up but instead there appeared 2 (maybe more) wolves in the distance, barking and charging towards me. I stood my ground, as I am not particularly afraid of animals in dreams and then the wolves started biting me. I didn’t like that so I ended the dream (I often have the lucid ability to terminate dreams that I find nightmarish).

I took that dream to mean that either Azazel didn’t want to answer me and was displeased with me even calling out to him OR more likely I just wasn’t ready for him and this was my subconscious telling me so in a harsh critical way.

1 Like