Significance of purple?

Does anyone know what Lucifer is telling me when he refers to the word ‘purple’?

It kept coming up so I was searching and suddenly I hear the word repeatedly coming from the show my daughter was watching- at exactly the same time .

Thank you in advance anyone who can help.

Luci

there is a user on this forum called purple.

3 Likes

the only thing I can think of is that purple was the ancient colour of the highest status, cause it was the most difficult and most expensive dye they could produce, so it was fit for emperors, or high priests of ancient religions…

2 Likes

It’s also a funeral colour. But who knows what Lucifer is really trying to say… :woman_shrugging:
Edit: he could also refer to your 3rd eye or crown chakra.

1 Like

funny,i posted something about this color yesterday and it was referring to him

1 Like

Its the color of divinity, royalty, power, influence and high vibrations.

1 Like

this is the color that i’m accustomed to see when he is manifested and it normally brings a crown full of jewelry in my vision

1 Like

If anyone can p.m. me about anything, anytime.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s the symbolism of the color itself. He first appeared in my dreams as his sigil, giant and glowing purple. It’s also used in Catholicism around lent, so check out the meaning of that. Both Lucifer and Belial seem fond of ironically using Christian symbols, or at least they do with me.

1 Like

I just recently had a TGS vision of an older Native American whom addressed me as being purple as well.

All I know so far is what has already been said on this thread. But I’m still trying to figure it out exactly what it means, and learn from it where it stems from.

1 Like

I have the answer.

It clicked in my head; purple is a title given to us all, by the spirits, whom practice magic.

As above, so below.
As blue, so red.

1 Like

@Thewandering1

I saw the color white. It’s a dope color, you should try it some time :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m getting there. Slowly but surely. :grin:

1 Like

@Thewandering1

I’ll share, I was meditating when suddenly, my body went numb

and I automatically turned my head towards the right side of my room wall.

I saw a giant, white spider just chilling in the background watching me and we had a staredown until my phone decided to ring, REEEE

1 Like

Of course, if I saw a giant spider I’d be like… yep, time to burn my house down. Lol

1 Like

So spectrum creates varying degree of power and knowledge, I’m assuming.

Then that, is what’s outside that spectrum is even greater.

Sorry, I like to reiterate what I’m thinking alot.

1 Like

I’m not sure, dude.

For all I know, that giant, whiteass spidee and I were vibing, of course, it may have some meaning but that was a good moment

1 Like

Hell yeah. A familiar maybe?

1 Like

welp, time for me to Google the shit out of that spider :smile:

1 Like

Not sure, if it’s a familiar, it didn’t speak a single word

1 Like