Significance of butterfly

All of a sudden I’m observing a butterfly in my room today…
I’ve seen it two times this evening in my room…and I also observed a bunch of butterflies flying around a tree present in my home…

I’ve done love spell recently…

Can someone bother to signify this event…how do you interpret it??
And also is there any connection with any demon… especially satan Lucifer??

Dragonflies, Butterflies & Mythology this might answer your questions.

Butterflies also represent transformation/metamorphosis. The Dalai lama also has an interpretation of the symbolic meaning of butterflies. Hmmm I cannot remember it word for word, so don’t quote me, you will have to google it. It went along something like this “Butterflies can be seen as a symbol devoid of emotion. The butterfly never meets its mother, fends for itself and experiences little kindness. Represents detachment. Lack of compassion and empathy for others”

So what could be the massage carried by them/sent by any entity in my situation where I’ve done love spells…

I wouldn’t know to be frank - I don’t know of any entities that use butterflies for communication. I was sharing something with you based on my earlier research on Monarch mind control and general info I’ve come across. The butterfly is the symbol they use. Taking into consideration that you’ve done a love spell, if butterflies were to suggest transformation/change…then perhaps the spell is in effect? I can only speculate as much as you can. You are the key here in terms of deciphering this experience.

For example, I’ve been trying to make a connection with Lucifer for weeks now and my biggest question was if he even wanted to know me, so my attempts were like a shy lil boy. This morning, I woke up from a dream within a dream when I heard a loud shout which felt like someone shouting in my ears saying “Lucifer” and I saw someone in a black and white portrait sitting on a throne with no face shown. In this instance do you think this was sign of sorts from Lucifer himself or my own subconscious mind saying to me “Yes you should make the attempt” I’l never know until I really try.

Your psychological make up is different from anyone else’s in this reality so asking for precision in these matters I wouldn’t think is the best use of your time. The more influence you take on from others the further you stray from your own interpretation, which is the most important. Something however I’ve learnt from the DarkestKnight (a member on here) is that when you’re in doubt, just ask the spirit you are in communication with.