Sign that love magic is working?

So couple of days ago I been doing love spells on a ex lover (wasn’t really a ex ig since we weren’t in relationship but I was seeing him for 7/8 months and out of no where 2 weeks ago he left me deleted me off snapchat where we communicated the most but didn’t block me when I texted him why he told he me he found another girl and it just clicked and they started dating but he did say he did liked me ) anyway back to the sign so I kept thinking about a necklace I used to wear for couple of time when we were first seeing each other , it was wicca pantagram necklace but at same i was thinking about another necklace i wore when I used to meet him. it was ankh necklace which i lost in my home last summer! out of nowhere couple days ago when i was in the bathroom washing my face when I went to reach my moisturizer the ankh was right there!! And it was never there before even when I was looking for it. When I saw it it made me so happy reminded me of when we used to meet and everything was good. I also started seeing his Facebook being suggested to me on people you might know on Facebook but starting yesterday I can’t see it anymore and its not like he blocked me on fb either but I feel like that just Facebook . the ankh necklace really took me back though how I just found it out of nowhere.

1 Like

May be start to wear it again ?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha I been wearing it ever since I found it!

1 Like