Sigils of the 9 (Irregular) Trapezoids

Just sharing a sigil key I made. Based off of the trapezoid and seems to work exceptionally well.

Methodology doesn’t necessitate the removal of vowels. Each part charged with the corresponding words generated from the letters remaining from knocking out any repeating letters. words generated out of those letters can be chanted while gazing at corresponding part of the sigil charging it (which it does more effectively than using blood or other fluids) . And to send it …insert ur own method.

Needn’t follow my technique but feel free to enjoy the cipher itself

U can change the order of numbers or letters and make ur own if u want…For me its kinda fun to do and makes some pretty cool art (making the process of making them fun) . Enjoy.

Trapezoids were deliberately made irregular (meaning it doesn’t have 2 lines of equal length in it) , which I did to increase the visual tension to compress and generate energy from the psyche . I’ve seen trapezoids used, but no one have I seen use Irregular trapezoids…so far the experimentation has yielded results in real time.

4 Likes