Sigils - Benefits of demonic charging?

Greetings Earthlings,

I just accomplished my first evocation (and it was delightful!), so I’m curious…

I can have a demon charge a sigil. But, why do that when I can create one on the fly, muster up a flash of energy (Austin Spare style) and do it myself? Same with divination, I suppose. Why have another entity involved when Higher Me is capable?

• Will I learn more more quickly?
  • Do they get it done more quickly?
  • Or elegantly?
  • Can a demon read my intent more precisely?
  • Can a demon rearrange currents into the future for a better overall outcome than my Higher Me?

It seems like unnecessarily inconviencing a new friend or acquaintance. It also seems like I’d want a damned good bond with the demon before attempting this.

That and evocation is a bit of a production being a mother with a teething baby and such. The energy requirements are enormous to both grow a human and undergo that kind of psychic/emotional/physical strain. Its a sharp learning curve. Especially since my two demon contacts are fond of whiskey.

Congrats on the evocation!!!

It seems (and it’s my UPG) that demons like to act upon the world, in line with their particular things they’re interested in (as listed in the grimoires) so it’s not like someone handing you a request for a favour at the end of a long and tiring day, and you feel like saying you don’t want to, but then do it anyway out of obligation or whatever.

I think, for your questions, they just know more and can do more from experience, although I’ve yet to explore the limits of what the Higher Self is capable of: I’m working with (arguably) an aspect of mine right now in the form of my Personal Daemon, and learning a lot from him.

[quote=“hJo, post:1, topic:3995”]Greetings Earthlings,

I just accomplished my first evocation (and it was delightful!), so I’m curious…

I can have a demon charge a sigil. But, why do that when I can create one on the fly, muster up a flash of energy (Austin Spare style) and do it myself? Same with divination, I suppose. Why have another entity involved when Higher Me is capable?

• Will I learn more more quickly?
  • Do they get it done more quickly?
  • Or elegantly?
  • Can a demon read my intent more precisely?
  • Can a demon rearrange currents into the future for a better overall outcome than my Higher Me?

It seems like unnecessarily inconviencing a new friend or acquaintance. It also seems like I’d want a damned good bond with the demon before attempting this.

That and evocation is a bit of a production being a mother with a teething baby and such. The energy requirements are enormous to both grow a human and undergo that kind of psychic/emotional/physical strain. Its a sharp learning curve. Especially since my two demon contacts are fond of whiskey.[/quote]

Being a mom is a fulltime job, especially one who is teething.
If you are having feelings of inconveniencing them, maybe you should bond with them before. I tend to think they want to help, but it’s a harsh process.