Sigils and demons to winning lotto?

that’s nothing special. i win free plays all the time. the most free plays i’ve won was 6 in a row this year which ended with nothing, and 5 free plays last year, which ended in me winning $20.

i don’t consider that to be anything to write home about tbh. and yes i know that is unusual, but again it’ll take more than that to get my attn, sorry.

1 Like

You gotta create an elementar for every number, stand right infront of the lottery thing and send each one the exact time you want the number to fall. Or you go soul travel on your own in this thing and make the number fall :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a very good idea tho to put your attention to the numbers instead of the winning. Dont ever doubt. Doubt will always make your magical operation fail. Even looking for the numbers if you won is some kind of doubt. Just go to the lottery knowing you have won and you just want to get the money there. Best way to make your operations be strong is to take LSD or other mindexpanding substances. It will make your magic go through the roof.

2 Likes

that makes a lot of sense, but of course easier said than done.

the black pullett has a formula for finding numbers for games of chance. to use the pullett method, you do the following:

take an ordinary playing card deck and remove the jokers and 2 - 6 cards. that leaves you with four suits of 7 - 10 and AJQK, or 36 cards. conjure using the 20th seal of the pullett, the seal of good fortune. then go deep into trance however you can. conjure the spirits of the seal by the words given. shuffle the 36 cards and lay 19 of the cards in front of you. add up the value of the cards (ace = 2, queen = 3, king = 4, 7 to 10 are their own value; ace = 11). add the value of the 19 cards for a total. to that total you add

• the number of the last day of the current month (dd)
  • your age (aa)
  • the number of your birth day (dd)
  • the sum of a date when you did something happy/agreeable (d + d + m + m + y + y + y + y)
    take the sum of all of these numbers and divide it by 3. that is your lottery number. you have to combine the individual numbers and their permutations together to find your potential winning numbers.

example: if you ended up with a sum of 277 and you wanted to play a 6 digit lottery. the digits you get from 277 would be 2, 7, 77 (which is too high so you reduce it to 14 (7 + 7), 27, 9 (2 + 7), and 16 (2 + 7 + 7). therefore your playing numbers would be 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 27.

in this case, you can also get a bonus number: 2 (02) inverts to 20. so playing the 7 numbers 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 20, 27, with any of them as a bonus would give you the lot to gamble with.

your complete ticket would look like this:
7, 9, 14, 16, 20, 27 bonus 2
2, 9, 14, 16, 20, 27 bonus 7
2, 7, 14, 16, 20, 27 bonus 9
2, 7, 9, 16, 20, 27 bonus 14
2, 7, 9, 14, 20, 27 bonus 16
2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 27 bonus 20
2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 20 bonus 27.

depending on your budget you’d play as few or as many of these numbers as you wanted to, or take the 7 numbers and wheel them without the bonus.

according to the pullett this method is infallible. that of course remains to be seen, so good luck if you try it.

4 Likes

I think this ain’t gonna happen for anyone.I heard stories about winning 2-3 numbers out of six or a few scratch cards and that’s all.Unless someone knows an entity or a spell who can make you win big time,i don’t even bother again to deal with lottery magic

Or maybe It can be done somehow,but those who know how to do it won’t speak of it.

This is an old post, but I want to tell my experience with Clauneck. I remember one afternoon I decided to ask his help with his sigil a candle and a stick of incense. I opened the sigil and when I felt its presence I opened my eyes and the black candle is covered with the ashes of incense. Physically impossible . I saw it as a positive sign of his presence, and I told him to please inspire me that day to choose the 6 number of the local lottery (like 6 million in American money). I was an imbecile and decided to play half with my father. he gave me three numbers, clauneck put the three others in my head (they should have been six, I know) … my three numbers were drawn and those of my father did not … Want to die in the most agonizing ways for been an idiot. But it is proof that it is possible. that’s why I recommend Clauneck. give it a chance

9 Likes

Why didn’t u try again next week? Just curious …

1 Like

I tried it, but Clauneck has not manifested anymore since that day. I have not been successful. and therefore I have not tried to play.

Yea man I been wondering the same. Is there a Demon I can work with that is for Fortune in anyway possible ?

1 Like

I read up that Volac has the power to work with lucky numbers.

1 Like

Has anyone tried to astral travel and ask your spirit guide to bring you to the future(like a week from the current day)and go to your nearest lottery ticket booth and check the results so that you will know the winning lottery number?. I dont have experience in astral travel and every time I attempt to I fail. But I know someday I can do it and I am looking forward to do this too.

2 Likes

I traveled to the past and messed up. I tried asking my mentors to then show me the lottery numbers in the future and I couldn’t make them out. The 3 or 4 numbers I could make up, I completely forgot when I woke up. For some odd reason, for each date, there was a list of numbers. I didn’t specify which lottery, which is where I think I got it wrong. They asked me, though, and for some odd reason I never quite gave them an acceptable answer. I also could feel this immense download of energy from like… everywhere, which was making me anxious and frantic as fck. It was crazy as hell. We used like this old timey electric clock thing to flip to a certain date, to show me the winning numbers for that date. Even that was a lot. There were so many numbers and dates and I started getting overwhelmed. I wasn’t doing it right.

Since then I haven’t tried that again, as it was just too much for my brain to actively retain. I don’t think I will again, either.

1 Like

I tried that simple thing with candy, coins and Papa Legba. after two months I started to be lucky in betting, it lasted about 10 months. before that, I couldn’t win anything.

1 Like

It’s better to just guess or ask playing cards. I’ve done that a few times but it only works when my mind is at peace and I’m focused, sometimes results are seen in mirrors

1 Like

Agree. Yup. it’s always better to work it yourself and rely on your intuition than paying for tips which is often fake/scam. If it wasn’t such then they would be rich and don’t need to sell. Usually desperate people would shut down their logical thinking brain due to emotional high of gambling for quick buck. Not throwing away your common sense goes a long way. Of course when it comes to gambling we can see that gets toss out the window. No one ever wants to admit they have issues with gambling until it’s too late.

1 Like

Luck, good or bad is exactly as strong as destiny.
If your destiny is to fight what you think is destiny, you will be successful.
A little help is never too bad, but just to point out that luck is not really separate from fate.

What did you mean by this, “basically, whoever puts in the last and largest bid at the last second wins”?

Welcome @AlteHexe It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Its easy if you can hear/see entities

I have contact with one entity who is trying to help me win, but my senses are not developed enough so i just win small every time.

Nobody with abilities is willing to colabrate with us for 20 minutes so we can win and split 50/50.

Most people dont take action when opportunity knocks on their door.

Do you know the entity’s name?

Would you be willing to use tulpaforcing to get it to speak audibly inside your head?

I think the only way this can be done is by working with an entitity that can see or remember the future and then, plant that future recall inside your head.

Otherwise, the odds of winning any lotto game are overwhelming. How in heaven or hell any spirit is going to match all the winning numbers? Theorically, the only one that could do it would be God Himself.