Sigils and demons to winning lotto?

Hi all,

Just was hoping if anyone knows of sigils and demons that can be used to help win the lotto?

Thanks,

G

[quote=ā€œGodesslives, post:1, topic:3322ā€]Hi all,

Just was hoping if anyone knows of sigils and demons that can be used to help win the lotto?

Thanks,

G[/quote]
minosonā€¦you can find his sigil form konstantinos book ā€˜ā€˜sumoning spiritsā€™ā€™

one other option is labezerin from ā€˜ā€˜the new avatar powerā€™ā€™

donā€™t ecpext to much hereā€¦luck forces are totaly unstableā€¦

i did this experiment with minosonā€¦only 2 numbers out of 6ā€¦
at least i felt high enoughā€¦like i was on drugs or something for 2 days

there is also The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals

it has a simple spell calling sun forces for gambling,and a ritual to summon an entity (ATAPHIEL) to win the lotto or whateverā€¦
the rituals are simple as wellā€¦

labezerin is a total fucking waste of time. donā€™t even go there.

1 Like

Why?

G

i agree with ā€˜ā€˜the foolā€™ā€™.but you have nothing to loose calling himā€¦just 7 minutes of your timeā€¦maybe it will work for youā€¦

Doing lotto spells in general is waste of time, because for each one there are thousands other like you. How the universe should know which one of you get the reward lol?
Do the spell for long time money raising in your pocket,jobs, educations, opportunities. And what you are doing is praying for money for nothing lol.

2 Likes

basically

itā€™s not even about that. itā€™s about the fact that the numbers arenā€™t set until they are all chosen. lotteries move on air elements. all of that air energy moving around means they are constantly changing right up until the last moment. you canā€™t predict that because it is too much of a moving target, and you have to draw your lots long before the play is set in motion.

basically, whoever puts in the last and largest bid at the last second wins.

i have felt the energy tug of war during a lottery prize draw and itā€™s schizophrenic how many directions the lottery gets pullled in at one time. itā€™s out of control

basically.

but i will tell you this. if youā€™ve ever met anyone who has won. you change your mind really quickly. it IS possible.

it comes down to the question a friend asked me about a month ago. would you rather be given $10 million today or a penny that doubles in value every day for the next 21 days?

if you take the penny, youā€™ll do what dellamage says. if you want the 10 mil now youā€™ll cast lots.

both of them work for SOME people (NOT ALL). one works better for most people, the other works based on dumb luck but it works faster. they are both valid for different types and they work differently.

you pick your poison, basically.

1 Like

Doing lotto spells in general is waste of time, because for each one there are thousands other like you. How the universe should know which one of you get the reward lol?
Do the spell for long time money raising in your pocket,jobs, educations, opportunities. And what you are doing is praying for money for nothing lol.[/quote]

But how many are meditating on the numbers? Most people with hold the ticket and say ā€œThey want to winā€ . The trick is meditating on the numbers themselves.

Thatā€™s what I woke up thinking!

G

you have to dray energy to the numbers you want to win. thatā€™s the only way to do it. i never link the win to myself, i always link the win to the numbers iā€™m playing. after all, iā€™m not in the pot. but i do have a ticket.

youā€™d be surprised at how much of a tug-of-war it is, though. everybody is emotionally involved in a win and itā€™s a fight and a half all night.

The east is also the eliment of air, off the top of my head creating something new as I write this (its my method for most working good success rates for me) I would carve a candle holder ingrave it with a simble of air. carve samael or his sigil on it or both. face to the east with or without a proper alter. a stone slab of granite would be good cause it has quarts chunks in it that act like a battery. place a green candle in it drop some of your blood onto its wick. meditate t/g sink whell it dries. then begin to visualize and feel that u one the lotto game of your choosing. work in whatever sigil you wish for luck. and make up a fiting prayer you should add some shit in it about air and currents of chance ect. I would go extreamly intent like you do when you wish somebody to die. give it a shot and let us know how it goes. ā€¦
like I said I make my shit up and then go for it. I have great success. maybe it should work for you. im leaving now to get a block of soupstone and a green candle in 2 hours lol I inspired myself

but it is lotto and its vary broad and open ended. I make no guarantee for this one but it feels right to me.

i have never said i wanted to win. i always say i want the winning numbers to match the ones i picked. it has nothing to do with me, if the drawn numbers are the same as the ones on my ticket i win automatically.

actualy the last friday o decided to do an experiment with himā€¦i chanted his name rhythmically for about 5 minutes.then i felt something and welcome it whatever it was.as always i was starting to feel nausea,but this time i was determined to see how far i can push my limits without banishments.i said my request and then i went to to kitchen to drink water,because tha nausea was growing stronger second by second.i wanted to keep these energies with me just to see if the spirit will cool his power off without telling him to do it.in one minute i couldnā€™t stay in my feet.i was shaking and my heart was pounding very fast.then i banished,giving my apologizes,and why iā€™m doing this.so i did the LBRP with my legs and my voice shaking.after 10 seconds what it was here with me had goneā€¦

the same night,i was in my bed layed down.something came to me.i felt heat,and my body was shaking againā€¦imediately i jumped to banishā€¦it was weird.i felt like i was 3 meters high and my room was small.like i was streched or somethingā€¦
anyway i banished again and everything was fineā€¦

and i want to add something else.iā€™ve found that rhythmic repetition can have the same effect as bineural beats.at least is working for meā€¦repeating something with the same rhythm over and over again can bring you to stillness.

iā€™m still searching why my body reacts so intense whith beeings.it happens almost everytime with the first meeting.

yes. but did you actually WIN anything?

1 Like

will seeā€¦if not,then i have a serious problem with nasty entitiesā€¦for the moment i donā€™t feel anything. also i played a lotto on suturday and again nothingā€¦maybe it wasnā€™t labezerin who cameā€¦

1 Like

well labezerin, the ball is in your court. youā€™ve been conjured. youā€™ll either get dron a win or you wonā€™t. and by win i donā€™t mean a free ticket or a $1 draw, that shit is not a win, itā€™s a stall tactic.

labezerin, itā€™s put up or shut up time for you. get in or get out.

good luck dron. keep us all updated

[quote=ā€œthe fool, post:17, topic:3322ā€]well labezerin, the ball is in your court. youā€™ve been conjured. youā€™ll either get dron a win or you wonā€™t. and by win i donā€™t mean a free ticket or a $1 draw, that shit is not a win, itā€™s a stall tactic.

labezerin, itā€™s put up or shut up time for you. get in or get out.

good luck dron. keep us all updated[/quote]
i have to say that when youā€™re typing is always unique.you have your own style and i like it very much.i think something is hiding and everytime iā€™m trying to contact-chanel an entity,it blocks me.but then again i donā€™t know for sure.

iā€™m looking at my lotto right now.i won nothing.nap says labezerin is good for wining contestsā€¦maybe tickets or horse races could be more suitable??
i donā€™t know.and iā€™m tired with this lotary thingā€¦i never saw anyone who won something big in this section using magicā€¦iā€™m starting to think that itā€™s a waste of timeā€¦(now i want to try ataphiel from mystic grimoire)

maybe Labezerin works for the contestant rather then the gambler, unles the gambler is playing cardsā€¦ maybe idk