Sigil to summon Archaelus?

Is there a sigil for Archaelus?

1 Like

As far as I understand, no, there is not. However, you can make one by tracing his name on something like the Rose Cross sigil generator.

2 Likes

Have you tried this and verified it works?

1 Like

Not with Archaelus, no, but with other spirits I have only had a name for, yes. The method is fairly common in ceremonial magick, particularly the Golden Dawn system.

If you know correspondences for the spirit, you can also use Agrippa’s planetary kameas as well.

3 Likes

I know, but this is not quite the same for using that method to summon an angel or something, is it? Does this method really work with summoning physically alive humans in their non-physical forms or their magickal personas?

2 Likes

A spirit is a spirit. Doesn’t matter if it’s in a living body or not.

However, from what I understand, you would not be evoking EA Koetting, but Archaelus, which is something connected to him, but separate.

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you mean. :slight_smile: Been in touch with him before, but Archaelus is definitely a part of E.A.'s being. Intention is everything anyway.

That said, I would still love to hear if anyone has tried the above method to summon a part of a living human or a magickal persona.

2 Likes