Sigil To Cut Through Confusion and Usher In Your Next Breakthrough

Here is a sigil I offered to create after reading the thread: Dealing with disappointing results in magick.

While its overall purpose is expressed in the title, I will describe the main components and their functions within the sigil.

1. The crescent of receptivity takes in information from the earth and filters it as relevant and useful.
  2. The circle of spirit represents consciousnesses and houses a point which represents source. This means the newly received information will travel directly to the source of your consciousness.
  3. The cross of matter adds stability and practicality to the information, reinforcing its relevancy and usefulness.
  4. The arrow represents the upward movement of the information to the crown chakra.

I recommend working with this sigil if you are ready for your next breakthrough, working with the chakras, or are simply struggling with confusion and indecision at this time.

Enjoy and have fun!

24 Likes

Fuck Yes for the quality content :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Much obliged. :grin:

5 Likes

Hmm girl goes offline for week because she moves where there isn’t cell service and can’t get internet till next week … and my favorite person reappears

3 Likes

Sounds like synchronicity. :grin:

4 Likes

Pm me Dear :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:eyes:
This thread took a turn. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oops. I get excited over the possibility of danger…

1 Like

There’s probably a sigil for that. :joy:

1 Like

Lol probably… damned if I know what it is tho…

1 Like

Thank you for this simple, but seemingly quite useful and effective sigil.

2 Likes

You are very welcome!

1 Like

Just astrally applied this sigil to my new rose quartz. Works like a charm!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that!

2 Likes

Good day please how do i use it ? An please is there any link i can follow to reach out to a priest?

1 Like

There are so many websites for priests so you’re going to have to google that one.

As for the sigil, you can simply gaze at the sigil and allow it to seep into your unconscious mind.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this I always appreciate it when anyone shares useful things like this.

As always stay positive.

1 Like

You’re welcome and thanks alot!

1 Like

Welcome @Joseph_Nnadiukwu. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Do you ever interpret a sigil differently then the way it was intended?

1 Like