Sigil To Bring What You Desire & Remove Blocks To Do So

Thanks sir :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem. Just make sure you put all of your energy into this one since it was made by request; use it to your highest potentials.

2 Likes

How we should invoke a sigil.

Whilst having a desire for the functions of the sigil to act in your life, you gaze upon the sigil and allow it to enter into your unconscious mind through meditation and visualization.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I have a lot to learnā€¦ A whole lot, so I think Im gonna start by harmless sigils until I get to where I needā€¦ Ima try this one, according to some comments, I need meditationā€¦ Some other tips I need to invoke a Sigil?

1 Like

You are very welcome!

Another tip, remove doubts and fears. Please donā€™t second-guess yourself. Good luck!

Itā€™s hard you know each time I want to do such things like opening the sigils or summoning andā€¦I scare allot that I canā€™t explain it .
Sorry if I have grammer mistakes 'cause English is not my first language .

If you need help removing fears DM me. Theyā€™re not as hard to remove as some may think.

1 Like

Interesting.I used the sigil for some brief meditations during this week and I saw some positive changes in my way of thinking. I was thinking about sleeping with the sigil under my pillow tonight, would you recommend it?

2 Likes

Yes. Going to sleep with the full knowledge that the sigil is close by allows it to better seep in your unconscious mind.

4 Likes

One question: should it be pink/violet or Iā€™m free to use any color?

new to sigil magick.
How does one use a sigil?
cause this isā€¦sort of exactly what I may be in the market for (removing blockages) and well, getting what I want

Itā€™s been a long time since this thread was made. Iā€™m pretty sure the OP is not around to respond.

1 Like

The OP describes how to use it further up in the thread:

1 Like