Sigil To Bring What You Desire & Remove Blocks To Do So

Here you go! The function of this sigil is to remove any and all internal blocks to bring you what it is you desire.

My only recommendation is that for people who struggle to let go and are resistant to change to meditate before invoking the sigil into your life.

Good luck!

42 Likes

Nice sigil. Its focus is primarily on the astral/ purely energetic side of things, if I’m not mistaken? Have you considered including an aspect aimed at encouraging self development to help work around the barriers you raise yourself ? ( Not you, but ya get what I mean )

8 Likes

@DarkestKnight is it safe to use this one? I recall the prior warning

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve considered that. The meditation is a subtle nod to taking the time to self-reflect and thereby develop a bit. However, the sigil will actually take the practitioner on a path of self-development as circumstances will likely manifest which tear the blockages away from the practitioner. This can occur on any level be it astral and/or physical. It really depends on the current evolutionary state of the practitioner.

I hope this answered your question!

7 Likes

That’s completely your choice. If you trust the OP, and what he has posted thus far in his short time here, and your own intuition, then give it a try.

My warning in the other thread was just to get people to use a bit of common sense when using sigils and servitors that are posted to the forum because I know some newcomers to magick will jump at anything offered and get into problems that then require intervention.

11 Likes

Yes this is why many of my sigils focus on removing limitations and blocks. These can be intuitive blocks, paranoia, trauma, etc., all things that hinder the practitioner’s better judgment.

4 Likes

I’m am correct that you used here astology sign of sun, venus and mars, and Ingwaz rune?

2 Likes

I used Sun, Venus, Mars, and Pluto. Though, technically if the lines are drawn accordingly, then any symbol could be in there. Sun for will/desire; Venus for attraction of desire; Mars for movement and removing obstacles; and Pluto for destroying what is outdated and no longer needed.

6 Likes

Well here is multiple update on this sigil I seriously thought about using it at first time and I can say that after the process of consacration and charging the sigil with my own energY, maybe it’s juts my idea but I can feel this sigil like literally following me so I must ask is this good, anyway I feel a nice watching energY.

2 Likes

Yeah if you feel a nice watchful energy, then that’s good. The sigil is meant to assist you in growth so please keep that in mind as you maneuver.

2 Likes

Yes sir, as far as I felt the sigil watches me from a certain distance, also I’ve been feeling like finding some topics that I’ve been searching, don’t know how to explain but it’s working

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear it is working for you. Keep up your good work!

2 Likes

Thanks Sir, another question don’t you have any sigil to increase magick power that i can use?

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been searching for something like this lately so this is pretty good timing, hope it works

3 Likes

Yes I do. Though, would increasing magickal power be the only function? The sigil could have more than one. I usually program 3 functions since I love the balance of the 3. Usually the functions follow a pattern:

1. The desire.
  2. Removing obstacles to the desire.
  3. Gaining information to improve the desire.
3 Likes

You’re very welcome. Good luck!

3 Likes

Oh it’s not necessary that increasing the magickal power is the only function, if you could share it I would appreciate it so much sir

1 Like

Thank you for this, i plan to use it over the next 7 days for the Ordo. Cheers

3 Likes

Ah, I see. Alright, here you go:

Good luck!

5 Likes

You are welcome and good luck!

2 Likes