Sigil Spell

Can you use the power of a demon via sigil of that demon without having a relationship with that demon? I want to use the powers of the demons/angels/spirits without making pacts and such. Just tapping into my theta gamma sync and send the entity to do his task and then send him back to where it came from.

2 Likes

Yes. Some use sigil representations of deities and their names or an image or symbol that you create. All function like a compressed file of the universal forces which can then be downloaded using various chanting and/or evocation methods.

There is no single, definitive method for designing a sigil which allows you to condense your intentions for ritual work with symbols, words and letters.

The important part is that you feel that the symbols or words have power to you and that your intent is carried forward which will empower the demon to accedance.

When working with a sigil, the power comes from the actions and intent of creating the symbol itself.

The process of taking an intention and transforming it into a magical symbol encodes the meaning of that symbol and it’s magical potential from your mind and should be something that you personally have created for this magical tool to be effective employing a specific deity or perhaps through chaos magic sending your intentions into the universe.

4 Likes

Yes, if you are comfortable with it. Obviously, your post reveals a certain discomfort with the idea but the degree of comfort, or not, is more important. Give it a shot. The whole thing is about consciousness, i.e state of mind, and that’s what you should be paying attention to. Relationships are contingent on attachments in consciousness, that’s where the whole thing occurs. The more you can detach after you perform the ritual the better.

1 Like