Sigil Spell to Drain Disruption and Fuel Success

First, create a sigil that represents all of the turmoil, frustration, and confusion which surrounds you. It could even be things that are mildly annoying. That’s okay so long as you have clearly identified what you want to be gone from your life.

Second, draw the sigil at the top of a grimoire page or wherever you would prefer to draw it.

Third, below the sigil write a list of things that you wish were a part of your everyday life right now.

Fourth, at the bottom of the page state that the sigil shall fuel the creation of everything on your list.

You’re dealing with that oppressive energy, might as well use it to your advantage. Good luck!

6 Likes

May I add a reccomendation?

1 Like

Sure! By all means.

Why not try creating the sigil astrally first? If you are familiar with good grounding practices you can go into the astral plan and do work. I find creating and charging astral sigils is a good way to expose yourself to a greater challenge. If you are able to create something legitimate out of energies residing in the astral, when you bring the sigil into the mundane realm, that is, the plane that we experience sensory things on, you then have a portal that you can choose to open and allow energies from the astral realm to flow through your sigil into our world. Do some thinking about this and try some things for yourself. DOOOO NOTTTTTTTTTT <=======
Attempt this unless you are confident in your astral workings, it’s a really good way to bring in some seriously malignant things if you are inexperienced because your working with a ton of raw energies. You gotta know how to banish astrally as well as create a space of protection, not only around your spirit while in the realm, but also something that remains with your astral sigil after you leave, get what I am saying??

1 Like

There are ways to segrigate astral spaces into a nook of reality that remains only able to be touched by you. Try doing some work on this and create a safe astral space that is completely cleared of all energies. Then, you can choose which energies you want to pull into your space. If you do not use them you can either release them or keep them in that space for further use.

1 Like

Again, do your studies and only if you are 169% percent confident without any hesitation, go forward and try your hand.

The astral plane is the most usefull thing we have as practitioners. There are unbelievable treasures to find when we become proficient with astral practices.

1 Like

Yeah I get what you’re saying. Might I suggest you do a full and complete write up after you’ve explored these practices after a while?

1 Like

Keep an eye out I just may

1 Like