Sigil Skrying the Goetia - Seere

Good morning all

Last night i decided to give EA’s method for contacting spirits through skrying the sigil a try. I decided on what needed my most attention( help in finding a suitable new home in a different state) and then looked through the Goetia for a possible match.

I found one - Seere

Seere, Sear, or Seir. — The Seventieth Spirit is Seere, Sear, or Seir. He is a Mighty Prince, and Powerful, under Amaymon, King of the East. He appeareth in the Form of a Beautiful Man, riding upon a Winged Horse. His Office is to go and come; and to bring abundance of things to pass on a sudden, and to carry or recarry anything whither thou wouldest have it to go, or whence thou wouldest have it from. He can pass over the whole Earth in the twinkling of an Eye. He giveth a True relation of all sorts of Theft, and of Treasure hid, and of many other things. He is of an indifferent [impartial – Liam] Good Nature, and is willing to do anything which the Exorcist desireth. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits. And this his Seal is to be worn, etc.

ok so Seere seems like the right entity - he can go through all of the earth and find treasures that are hid. Since I’m attempting to find that right “hidden treasure” home then he should be the one.

I used the following

1.) sigil drawn in thick black marker on paper
2.) black cloth
3.) tarot cards - (used the eight of cups as a way to connect with him as this card is his significator)
4.) one candle
5.) some sage for smudging (found that sage while smudging has the effect of assisting me in entering the theta-gamma sync)
6.) journal with questions
7.) faced East (as his king is from this direction)

After entering the theta-gamma mindset, I began to skry the sigil. Almost immediately the sigil went from certain lines and areas disappearing to completely lifting itself up from the paper with a glowing aura around it. I began calling it name on and on…

I definitely felt a presence in the room,not too heavy but yes…someone or something was next to me.

First question
1.) can you show yourself to me within my mind?

He immediately appeared from the darkness. A tall very well-built humanoid that would put any body builder to shame. His eyes were completely black no pupils. Long straight jet black hair, long pointed black ears with a smile on his face. His skin would change color and mix from ocean blue to Moroccan green. His hands were large with extended long black claws. I would say he’s a mix between lord of the rings and wolverine. He was absolutely nothing like what the Goetia states as his appearance, save the “Beautiful man” attribute.

2.) could you provide me with another sigil to call you next time?

he provided one

3.) at this point I asked him for help in my situation which he agreed. I also asked if he would provide me with a few of his legionnaires to assist me in this matter as well. he agreed

4.) Gave thanx and asked him to return to his realm

Performed a simple three card spread to confirm.

I must say the experience was quite “uplifting”. I remained in the “rapture” for a little while and fired-up my Wacom Tablet to draw him on Corel Painter 12. I believe he wanted this as i felt he is a bit of an attention getter. Best way to describe this spirit in one word - “Swag”.

Used digital pencil and watercolors to mimic the exact look and feel of what i “saw within my mind”. Hope you like this wallpaper. This was so successful that tonight I will again astrally evoke another from the Goetia for the purpose of bestowing upon me the virtues of Divination, will report back later.

10 Likes

SVE I am loving your reports. I have found that alot of spirits seem to love being depicted, I suspect this stems from a desire to have their influence spread further

HELLZ TO THA GOETIC YAY!!!

Thank you for sharing YOUR experience my friend!

Hail Prince Seere. When I evoked him he was on my right side.

He appeared to me in my scrying mirror. He was absolutely breathtaking. I was in complete awe. He has helped me in situations as well and is wonderful to work with. Hail Prince Seere!!!

2 Likes

Bloodroot sooo nice😊 hve u seen him with closed eyes(minds eyes) or with opn eyes?