Sigil question

Hello community
Sorry for the basic question, but I’ve been reading some old posts on this forum, and I’ve a question regarding sigils.
It’s said that one way to connect with an entity or its energy is “to meditate on its sigil” what does this mean exactly…seeing its sigil with a blank mind???, seeing the shape of its sigil?? ?, imagine the entity in its sigil??? or what ???

2 Likes

Meditate on the seal the same way as you would if you were staring at a candle flame. Make the seal your focus and gaze at it, while breathing slowly and deeply.

5 Likes

The key is to breathe rhythmically and evenly, without moving your eyes or hands while you look through the sigil. You want to keep your eyes and hands still for at least 5 minutes while you breathe. The longer you can hold this position and state the better.

4 Likes

So it would be like trying to open it without visualize anything???

1 Like

That’s one way to work it. you don’t really need to visualize - it happens on its own.

When you skry it properly with breathing, you’ll change state. If you breathe steadily enough, you may hallucinate. At that point you’ll see the image move around on the page or the colors may split (you see 2 or 3 lines in different colors), with the design in part seeming to lift off the page.

That’s when you know you have a connection to the sigil and you can begin speaking to it then.

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread. Such a simple and clear explanation of how to meditate on a sigil. I will try this today.

1 Like

So meditated on Naamah’s sigil, staring at it, for about 5 minutes straight. Saying “I invoke you”, “Fill me with your energy”, over and over again. It’s all a subtle thing, it seems, since we are dealing with energy. So gradually, the energy of one of the goetia demons can fill you if you continue to ask

I study hypnosis and have been doing a lot of analysis of hypnotic induction.

Rhythmic breathing can really help with self-hypnosis. One method i’ve been working with is as follows:

When you skry a sigil, keep your eyes and thumbs perfectly still. This is because your eyes, thumbs, and lips have the most nerve endings of all your bodyparts (see the Homunculus Man for more on this)

With your eyes and hands still, skry the sigil, and say your mantra using box breathing. Meaning, say it out loud while you exhale, hold your breath out, then say it internally as you inhale, and hold your breath. For example:

Naamah, i invoke you (out loud)
hold your breath
Naamah, i invoke you (internally)
hold your breath
Fill me with your energy (out loud)
hold your breath
Fill me with your energy (internally)
hold your breath

And do this evenly, in a rhythm so the exhale and inhale are of equal length, and holding breath is equal length too.

Repeat this for at least 10 minutes straight. The act of repetition in hypnosis stimulates the pons to drop mind, and also induces a small amount of ideodynamic response in the body in that the rhythmic breathing becomes semi-automatic. Your perception of reality will soften a bit, and reality begins to feel like a sponge, it’s freaky how that happens. That’s a sign that you’ve attained a state just before somnambulism, which is a good thing.

Idk how to attain somnambulism as a self-hypnotist, that’s the closest i can get but it’s enough to do at least superficial magick.

3 Likes

Would this work listening to YouTube’s enns?? I find that repeating by myself takes me out of my attempt to concentrate.

Yes it does. I personally use Balabolka to read back scripts i’ve written to induce self-hypnosis. I’ve knocked myself out many times just listening to those scripts.

You can use YouTube enns or create your own TTS scripts and listen to the playbacks to get the same effect if you want. Have done it many times myself, it really helps to not be distracted by reading things

1 Like

Victor_Only. Yes it works for me.

Sorry to get into the subject, on someone else’s topic, I did it basically this way without blinking my eyes and moving my body, doing Enn and with Dantalion’s sigil, until the paper with the sigil It seemed to melt in your hand! I didn’t hear voices, I just felt tingling in my hands, could I finally Contact with a demon?

1 Like

Yes. You had perfect contact. I hope you either launched your intent or remember how you got into that state well enough to repeat it bc you did it exactly.

When you have good contact, reality feels like a sponge. I can’t explain it, but you get the feeling you can mold reality like playdough.

Another thing I have done is read my commands into the sigil like it’s a microphone. When I get it just right the paper vibrates under my fingers. It’s hard to explain but once you feel it you know.

1 Like

I tried again this morning with Zepar, but the paper didn’t look like a sponge, maybe it’s because it’s daytime and I hear noises from the street

I achieved! First time I got really strong sensation!

2 Likes

Goog work bro, I’ll try them.!!

Is it mandatory to not blink your eyes? Ps, I’m doing it without blinking my eyes.

You can blink if you prefer but it’s better if you don’t. Every time you move your eyes you change your mind. Keeping them still puts you into trance quicker

the enns work too, can just play it in the background while working, so that is 1 hour the enn has gone into your subconsciousness

2 Likes