Sigil opening method - aluminium foil - for the newbies #easy

Hi Everyone!

I have been away for a while but i am coming back with a method known by most of the experts but never really explained here ( or my magnifying glass did not work properly), i wish one would have given me this method when i started.

this is for the newbies and the people saying " i don’t know if the spirit was here, i didn’t feel anything!" Be prepared to see a head getting out of the sigil…

when you want to open a sigil, draw the sigil with a black marker on a piece of aluminium foil- the shinny side. you must be in a room with low light or candle lighting.

then hold the sigil in your left hand , gaze at it 30/40cm away from your face, breath slowly.
as your brain quiets down in the silence, you’ll get in alpha state and slightly shift your consciousness.
the sigil will starts to open, but not the same way as if it would be drawn onto a piece of paper - the room will start to get blurry , your vision shaking and the whole piece of foil wil disappear.

in your mind you can start to call the name of the entity- it is important that you state it in your mind so you don’t alter your consciousness back to beta state with the vibration of your voice and therefor lose the subtle connexion.

within a few more minutes of being focused in the silence but still calling the entity , the sigil will totally open. you will be able to feel the entity connecting with you heart chakra and the whole room’s energy will shift and become “colored” red or yellow when you are aware of the inbetween dimension of your “reality” and the entity’s “reality”- the entity usually shows a humanoid face form or foggy face- it can also get out of the foil for a split second-

this is not an evocation though, so don’t expect to have a full figure/shape- for advanced people, after a long moment in trance you can have a chance to see the entity standing or sitting in a corner of the room or next to you as a black fog or black shadow that has nothing to do with your real surrounding- quiet your heart rate or you’ll lose the “vision”

by this moment you can start to talk to the entity in your mind or outloud, still focusing on the sigil even if it’s next to you- when the talking is over the inbetween dimension will disolve by itself slowly. even if you try to reconnect it will be harder- do-able but harder as your energy might have been sucked and you’ll be tired and want to sleep ( whatever moment of the day or night)
i will advise you to take a nap as the connection with the entity will still be active and it will confirm and show itself in the astral realm as a successful connection - you’ll get to visit its “world” sometimes a bit creapy but ultra vivid.

then place the open sigil somewhere same and forget about it.

i hope it was useful for you.

if expert magus have other things to add, you are welcome :slight_smile:

and to the newbies DO NOT FREAK OUT!
ps: no circles, no angel names, no stupid things unless you wanna die - just kidding :wink:

34 Likes

Thanks i will give this a try :black_heart:

1 Like

Good to see you :blush:.

1 Like

yeah girl!

1 Like

I hope my qs aren’t stupid but I have a few.

1. When you draw a sigil does it have to have the circle around it?
  2. Do I hope the aluminum foil with sigil up or flat?
  3. How dim should I have the room? I had some candles lit on my nightstand.

I have seen the sigil glow white and kinda look like its swaying a little. I feel pressure in my head but thats as far as I’ve gotten
Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks I will also try this toooooday

1 Like

There is defiantly something about aluminum foil that makes it easier to see entities, I don’t know what it is but it just seems much easier to skry than other surfaces.

2 Likes

1 you do not need to draw a circle but you can
2- you hold the paper/ aluminium foil flat on your hand
3-candle lit is ok, low light ( electric) is also fine

regarding your description you successfuly opened the sigil. and the pressure can be associated with the entity’s presence. now you can chit chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

electrical conductivity of aluminium foil

1 Like

there is something in electricty, i mean there is in us even energy, so curios that with el can help much in rituale special evocation. Similar like tepaphone tool, psionics

1 Like

Chit chat, lol.

I know a printshop that can print to foil, also try taping the foil to a sturdy index card. Thank you for the suggestion of foil.

1 Like

I appreciate the help. Decided to continue practicing with the sigil(I use Prince Seere’s :grinning:)
This time I decided to set it on my bed a foot away and gaze at it. The sigil and paper glowed and from what I could see of my room out of the corner of my eyes was blurry . I felt pressure in the front of my head.

1 Like