Sigil on Diplo song?

Just curious what sigil is this? image

1 Like

It looks familiar. I think it might be one of the sigils from Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos. I don’t have the book available so cannot check though.

2 Likes

I searched through it but I could not find this sigil, there are some that come very close to it though, but nothing exactly the same. Although the beings assigned to the similar looking sigils are all angels, so the being is probably angelic.

2 Likes

It looks like it’s related to Azazel to be honest with you.
Also to be fair, I wouldn’t even know where to begin with Diplo since he’s openly admitted to being an occultist in the first place.

Judging from the artwork though it’s an unbinding spell.

2 Likes

I looked through my Konstantinos and Kingdom of Flames books, and like Dankquanicus I found very similar but not exactly the same matches. Thought it was interesting so just wanted to know out of curiosity what it might be :thinking:

That’s a good call. I looked through it, and while it is similar to some, it’s not in there. I would bet that it was created using the same Rose Cross method though.

3 Likes

I would suggest you call the spirit using the sigil. If not sure how it will go, you can use Protection!
This will eliminate all doubt!

2 Likes