Sigil of Samael

Could be that I was in a trance because I have given my blood as an offering to Samael before. Although I definetely drew that with my dominant hand which is weird that it looks like it was drawn with my off-hand. Weird stuff though with the off-hand stuff, I will have to look into it, I´m definetely no stranger to channellings aor possessions.

1 Like

Yeah no I’ve drawn things through spontaneous partial possession with my dominant hand that look like a 5 year old drew them lol so yeah

1 Like

When they want you to get an idea down on paper, they don’t give a shit how it looks so long as the essence is captured

True indeed

1 Like

Sameal is god of extreme power bless me with your might.

1 Like

You guys do, of course, realize that sigils are fairly new invention.
You can make up your own seal for Samael.
Come on, we’re black magicians, we’re better than this. It’s not necessary for us to rely on everybody else’s work, we can do our own damn work and get better results.

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I was messing around with tattoo designs, around the same time, and drew this:

22tattoo

It has personal meaning. The way the sickle-like shape is rendered is similar.

That is true, I´ve done that before and it´s bery simplistic on its methodology.

Samael has been my lord of choice for a long time (name of my favourite band too :sunglasses:)
I agree with that completely. In fact where I live means getting things like candles and incense is often impossible. I do most of my ritual work in an Astral Temple I’ve spent years working on. I truly feel that carries far more clout that any physical accoutrement can simply because it requires so much work to focus on something that’s “in your head”.
However, if I do find that ENN’s are helpful - if anyone has any leads on this for SAMAEL, I’d love to hear from you…
S

1 Like

As far as I heard from both Lilith and Samael, he does not have an enn. He can also not be evoked, invoked or summoned. But he hears it and shows up when he feels like it. I love his power, Lilith is my matron goddess and has been for 15 or so years. Only in the last year or two did she start bringing Samael around. We did not get along. Now we do, lol.

1 Like

How has ur experience been working with Samael?

1 Like

Great really, after I got over him being somewhat of a jerk. He’s very factual, straight to the point but patient. Also very serious but with a slight, very dark sense of humor. I first trusted him, because I would trust Lilith with my life. But now I trust him, based on my workings with him and he’s solid. He does feel very ancient and is according to Lilith much older than the abrahamic god(s). I see Yahweh and Allah as the same entity. The only energy that felt slightly similar is what I feel from working with Abbadon. Similar, but different enough that I wouldn’t view them as the same entity. If you give it shot, you will learn a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How to refocus again. Now he’s doing some shadow work, making sure I’m meditating and he’s helping me to open my third eye. I’m an empath, which means first I can feel sense entities/spirits and secondly since I feel other people’s energy I learned layered blocking a long time ago. But as I’m almost always slightly blocked, I sort of blocked my third eye. I’m not great at it yet, but definitely much better. Do you have an are you want to work on with Samael?

2 Likes

I would start with reading as much as you can about him. Even though I found it all very contradictory it still built an energetic connection. I would start with divination, meditate, focus on him, with a pendulum or Tarot cards and ask him questions. If he wants to work with you he will answer. He’s a stern but very forthcoming teacher, very unwilling to answer any personal question about himself. I’d give it try, I find him great to work with.

2 Likes

Can you form a relationship with him?

1 Like

Depends on what type of relationship. I’ve come to trust him, but most of the time he is very stern. I never heard of anyone having a sexual relationship with him. But as a teacher he’ll keep you on your toes and seems to understand what we humans are dealing with. I think he cares, but I don’t think he has a very high opinion of humans in general. At least that’s my impression. I think if he shows up for you and makes a connection, he respects you enough to spend time teaching. And it’s not just about the occult, he has an opinion on mundane issues sometimes too.

1 Like

Can you use his Name in enochian calls? How do you do it then?

I rarely use Enochian. I just call his name in my head. Since the pact, he pretty much pops in and out. He’ll definitively show up when I forget my meditation. He said he can’t be evoked or invoked but will show up if je wants to. I’d start with meditating on his sigil for a while. If he’s trying to make contact, he will.

2 Likes

I invoked Samael yesterday, using this Sigil and the Sigil of @H.L.Daniel

1 Like
  1. Mediation Call his name 3 times or as much as you want, but use 3 times as a basic. 3 - 9 - 18 etc…
  2. Mediation on the Sigil of @H.L.Daniel
  3. Meditation on the Sigil above
  4. And he came. I saw light surrounding me and I almost felt overwhelmed by energy.
    Btw. not negative at all