Sigil of Lust

Saying what what?

2 Likes

What do you mean?? Saying what what???

Use the sigil and open it after drawing it…

If you don’t know how to, there’s literally thousands of threads on the search function

1 Like

I would love to use this.
I will keep this in my archives.
Thank you.

Hi love the idea
But I have a question
As I understand EVERYTHING has a Freq & energy about it and all of this adds to a total that you are using and working with yes?

Now I have noticed that you have used four colours, three in ink and one for the background, do they or the energy they add to the sigil have any affect on it’s out come at all?

thanks

2 Likes

Please I enjoy all going on, please if I draw it how do I opened it, I have heard, please teach me how to open the Sigil

1 Like

I know it may seem redundant to say this, but please use the forum’s search function. There are countless posts about opening sigils, how to do it, why it’s done, etc. Here’s a post:

7 Likes

Thank you very much,I will practice it, if I may asked, do I need to alter any word while looking it after the flashing.

Does it work if the Photo is on my cellphone?

The instructions for use should be your own. Be creative in how you think this should be used. However incase you still have doubts here are some steps you can follow:

(1) Print out the sigil and trace it over with a pen or pencil, you can even use your finger. Alternatively you can use it as is on the screen of your device.

(2) Gaze at it and feel a connection to the sigil.

(3) This sigil is already charged, but you can give it a boost of your personal energy to strengthen your bond to it. Simply imagine your energy flowing from your chakras through your hands to the sigil. If you have an initiation from Beleth (as I do), you can channel this energy and allow it to saturate the sigil.

(4) Now focus on what you desire, see it happening. Feel the emotions what you would feel as though it already happened.

(3) Close off and burn the sigil or you can save it to use it for another day.

(4) Go eat something and forget about what you just did.

This is just one of an infinite number of ways you can use this. You can use the sigil on your phone/computer/tablet etc. You’re much more powerful than you think and can manipulate this sigil in any manner you want.

Of course I this must come with a warning. This sigil only provides the energy required for the manifestation to occur. Some people may feel drawn to you but may not act on it. You may still need to make the first move and spend enough time with them for them to become comfortable to act on the urges they feel. It’s not simply to wait for them to come to you. I hope this gives some additional guidance on how it works. When you think you got no result because the person is unresponsive, its not that the magick didn’t work, its more like you have to do the rest.

~ SD

11 Likes

On another note, I’m currently working on tweaking this sigil for more potency. It will take me some time to complete. Based on the responses I’ve gotten on BLAG and other platforms. I’m thinking about making a few more of these for slightly different purposes. eg. one to make your partner horny when he/she thinks/sees you having sex with another and of course the most requested, a 3-some sigil.

~ SD

10 Likes

Can the sigil be drawn with a black marker?

2 Likes

can I draw the sigil in black? or does it have to be those colors? can I do any color?
Just wondering if the colors got any meanings to it or you just drew them like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black alone is fine. I was drawn to use different colours but the colour you use for the background, as well as the lines, do not really matter.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for this.

For those of us concerned with such things who may not know (me), is there any karmic repercussions for using this type of manipulation on a person like your spouse who is already committed to you and finds you attractive? Let’s say I want my wife to be more aggressive one night, or I just want to experiment with magickal enhancement to our sexuality; maybe inspire her to do things she wouldn’t care to otherwise? I am given to understand that influencing the will of others for personal gain can have repercussions but in this particular scenario I would be enhancing desire that’s already there.

1 Like

I am going to try this A.S.A.P! Ill update this if it works (or not). Very beautiful sigil design by the way!

1 Like

If you have the will and the wish you only need to visualize the digital image of the sigil and the face of the person you want. But you have to be on a trance where the only thing in you head is the wish.
I assure you. do this then start acting, it will come. Do it with out wishing it, do it with out it filling your mind, do it right with out acting and it won’t be

1 Like

Welcome @Phalax It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Im thinking maybe it can work with this digital magnetron https://sorcerysupreme.com/digital-magnetron-broadcaster/
Like put sigil in center and then 4 pics of you and 4 pics of her in side circles…

2 Likes