Sigil of Abzu

Do you guys have the sigil of Absu? It’s awesome to do energy work with Absu, Tiamat and Kingu

:snake:

1 Like

I don’t think he has one so either creating your own or writing his name in Cuneiform would probably be your best bet

2 Likes

Excellent idea. Awesome

2 Likes

Writing their names in cuneiform is effective as all getout. For Queen Ereshkigal I only write her name in cuneiform, and for Lord Pazuzu I write his name cuneiform and draw his sigil before I write it in English. The reason I do not write her name in English in my workings is because I never ask her for favors. I’ll type it but it is my understanding with the world that I only will write serious request and verbal outbursts or asking for stuff is to be ignored… I can be hot tempered and talk shit a lot (not exposing them to the normal world but saying such as “I hope you get crushed by a wood chipper” and these things should only happen if I were to go hand write a request…) but for those I cannot find a sigil for (like Namtar) cuneiform is not a usual language and they know this. It seems to trigger a response as it is not very often used anymore.

3 Likes

Abzu doesn’t have a sigil. However, his name in cuneiform is this:
Oabr

4 Likes

Awesome. Maybe it can be like united with some other one of the ancient symbols

You should check the Sumerian language for that.

1 Like

Don’t forget the 8 pointed star Dingir to differentiate the abyss from the god

2 Likes

If the cuniform works you can ask him to give you a personal sigil/phone line to him if need be. I would advise never using an online one too long given there can be many mimics and thoughtforms attached to it as well.

2 Likes

Yeah that is wise. In cuneiform a lot of symbols can mean different things too. Here is an example… if it loads correctly.

1 Like