Sigil magick

Which entity did you use for that?[/quote]
None, just sigilize my desire with traditional Spare technique.

None, just sigilize my desire with traditional Spare technique.[/quote]

I thought you used E.A.'s technique of sigil magick. Have you ever used it?

None, just sigilize my desire with traditional Spare technique.[/quote]

I thought you used E.A.'s technique of sigil magick. Have you ever used it?[/quote]
No, but definetly looking forward to.

i just want to report on my success using A.O. Spare’s method. as i lead a small town orchestra which was sure to fail and stop working at all, i used that situation to test sigil magick. so i made a sigil that aimed at the orchestra to sound fantastic. and we had our first open air show 2 days ago and the people were stunned at the quality of the sound and the performance.
sure, stupid amount of unpaid man-hours went into that, but i firmly believe that this sigil magick made a difference.

Congrats Bahamuthat!!!
ALL successes are Inspiring - thanks for sharing! Especially while we’re still building our surety, I believe we owe it to ourselves to celebrate every success … even if its just a lmoment. Excellent, Bahamuthat, just excellent! :wink: Z

Hi guys,

Just wanted to inquire. When you perform sigil magick do you follow the rules with the moon phases and planetary hours and days?

I just bought a book on sigil magick which I will be reading and studying. The practice is new to me, but I will soon engage in the practice.

All comments are welcome. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to inquire. When you perform sigil magick do you follow the rules with the moon phases and planetary hours and days?

I just bought a book on sigil magick which I will be reading and studying. The practice is new to me, but I will soon engage in the practice.

All comments are welcome. Thanks.[/quote]

I rarely follow those rules (in fact, I never do it ;)). And nearly always I get the final result.