Sigil magick works

I just remembered that I did a sigil to see a black cat and yesterday I saw a black cat when I was on my way home.
I also did one to get a better singing voice and it’s working

I’ve done a few other sigils for different purposes but they haven’t manifested yet from what I can tell but that might be because I haven’t completely forgot about them yet.

6 Likes

Interesting. why not try some sigil magick to see a snake or a scorpion…something like that. its difficult to gauge your own progress if you choose a common house pet

2 Likes

Actually id like to see the sigils that your using for these. If you will

1 Like

Oh I can’t do that because I destroyed them :sweat_smile: Some said to keep it where you can see it/ not see it and some said to destroy them in fire/ water and that’s what I did when I thought I had charged the sigil enough

3 Likes

It wasn’t anything interesting to see though, since I’m new to magic I used the letters to create the sigil. Mine looked like shit compared to what I found on google

Try something more challenging and that’s good that you forgot the sigils forms that’s exactly how your results will manifest quickly, Brilliant keep us Update about your process and journey very good to hear.

2 Likes

Thats ok im just a curious guy. And thats good you burned them. Depending on what you want ive heard all kind of stuff. But thats unique you made your own. Intent and power. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it does.

1 Like

Of course I’ll keep you all updated when things manifest. I want to be an example to the people that might be skeptic or just like reading success stories like myself

1 Like

When learning, it is suggested to cast for mundane things you do not care about; it makes it easier to forget.

Different for every sigil I make, but I release most into the element corresponding to whatever I am going for, otherwise I burn them as a default. I do have one permanent one on the wall where I work, though, and another folded and tucked into a nook in my wallet.

Chaos sigil magick is extremely effective, especially once you tinker around a bit and find a consistent system that works for you. Experimenting is good, too. I had some excellent results from using fully charged chaos sigils as my statement of intent while working with spirit sigils as well. It seems to give them more to work with. Offerings are all well and good, but an energized focus of your exact intent really gives the work a kick start.

And it is great for starting out because all you need is a pen and paper.

4 Likes

interesting, because i feel like doing magick for things you dont care about actually makes it harder for the magick to work. When you care about the task, you dont have to artificially generate will and desire and all the emotions for the outcome during the ritual itself, because its already there by default. Almost every time i did magick just for “practice” it has failed. Thats just me though

3 Likes

It depends on what you are going for. With personal chaos sigil magick the emotion aspect really just serves to make a stronger impression on the subconscious so it can do it’s work. Once you get good at burning your intent into your subconscious via sigil you can then take a lot of the emotion out of the charging and creation process. I can do effective chaos sigil work for another person successfully while having no emotion one way or another towards the outcome.

When beginning, I would go for something not cared about to get used to the idea of sigil magick working. Think of it as a training exercise. It allows you real world experience in understanding the difference between will and desire (huge factor in dropping the emotional portion), and because the focus is taken off of emotion you really get to work on visualization and train your brain.

Once you get that down I would suggest adding the emotional content to the visualizations and devising a system that allows you to stay organized while being forgetful. The way I am working now works so that I forget what the sigil means before I even fully charge it. It works for me and keeps it interesting.

Once you can get that emotional content out of the equation it makes ‘desperation’ casting (unplanned) more effective.

4 Likes

I think I’m getting better at gazing at a sigil. I was working on structuring and gazing at a sigil. Whenever I ”gazed” (more like stared) at a sigil nothing would really happen and I kept reading about people seeing the sigil flash which I think never happened to me.
Anyways I was gazing at Lucifer’s sigil and structuring at the same time. I could see light around the sigil and around the paper I had drawn the sigil on. I saw my aura too because I was holding it in my hand, I could see it better somehow and it kinda looked like my aura was spreading to the sigil/seal

1 Like