Sigil Magick trough Sex Magick?

Many cultures like ONA and Thelma uses sex as a tool to empower there rites and attaining Gnosis/Rapture. It is said that the spirit feeds from those raw emotions to built there body. It also sort of opens up the mind and the subconscious picks up things and brings them forth.

But as chaos Magick suggests to call use sexuality to charge atheistic sigils. So I was thinking if it could be used for empowering demonic sigils or evoking them.

Masterbating upon it until the moment of orgasm and at that point call out the to come forth.

Has anybody did anything like that?
Thanks!

1 Like

Why would you do that? Spare style sigils serve a completely different function from demonic sigils. The gap in the mind caused by orgasm is useless for evocation because it is not sustainable. You could masturbate over a demon’s sigil as an offering, like you would with blood, but that’s about it.

Why not learn to enter the proper altered state through meditation or hypnosis? Then you can evoke anywhere, without having to worry about getting arrested for public indecency.

2 Likes

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:2, topic:9062”]Why would you do that? Spare style sigils serve a completely different function from demonic sigils. The gap in the mind caused by orgasm is useless for evocation because it is not sustainable. You could masturbate over a demon’s sigil as an offering, like you would with blood, but that’s about it.

Why not learn to enter the proper altered state through meditation or hypnosis? Then you can evoke anywhere, without having to worry about getting arrested for public indecency.[/quote]
Lol, I wanted to know if its possible or Not

1 Like

[quote=“John_Wizard, post:3, topic:9062”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:2, topic:9062”]Why would you do that? Spare style sigils serve a completely different function from demonic sigils. The gap in the mind caused by orgasm is useless for evocation because it is not sustainable. You could masturbate over a demon’s sigil as an offering, like you would with blood, but that’s about it.

Why not learn to enter the proper altered state through meditation or hypnosis? Then you can evoke anywhere, without having to worry about getting arrested for public indecency.[/quote]
Lol, I wanted to know if its possible or Not[/quote]
Well, i dont really use sigils like that but I have masturbated and at the point of orgasm call the demons name. I usually see there name in my head too. They, say it helps open gateways.
Ive also used it with someones godform. It seems work well for me.
Though, an actual sigil, i generally use blood.

“Sir, what do you think you are doing?”

“Don’t mind me, officer… just HRNG… summoning a demon.”

It does work and arianna is correct, it opens a gateway. These kinds of gateways are not so easily closed, however.

I would also be VERY careful in offering anything my blood or sexual energy, not only does it form a powerful link, you are also offering it as “food” of sorts.

Candles and water are perfect for most any spirit and far safer.

It is a very good way to charge a sigil. if the energy is directed correctly sigil is supercharged and works wonders…

Umm, I think it would work, it’s one of the best and most powerful ways of charging the Sigil too.