Sigil Magick Questions

So I saw a video recently where a guy was explaining creating sigils charging them and sending them to the astral plane. While going through the process he said he was not fully charging it because it takes away from your own lifeforce. He said Taoist magicians generally only make 2-3 in their lifetime because of the seriousness of it and its impacts on your own life. Does anyone have any opinion on this?

Thanks
CountZero

I don’t think its related to the sigils WE use.

Same technique, different method and application

The way that I teach ALL forms of magick taps you into a limitless well of power, from which you can draw endlessly in order to project your vision into reality.

That being said, the vehicle of transmission does need to adjust itself to such high levels of energy passing through it. So, when you charge one sigil, you might feel a certain exhaustion. You’ll find that with repetition, you’ll be able to do more and more before hitting that ceiling.

However, it’s not a matter of drawing from your own lifeforce (with the idea that your lifeforce is limited), that causes the exhaustion, but just the fact that your body is funneling an impressive amount of raw power!

Thanks for the explanation EA that makes a lot of sense. Was definitely a bit confusing and limiting hearing that other thought on sigil magick and how you had to be careful how often you use them.

So another question… When charging sigils does it tap into the same wellspring of energy for all sigils or does it depend on the type of entity the sigil represents?

I guess the source that you got information about sigil magick talks about you making your own sigil.

I only had results using spirits sigils. Not making my own sigils.

When you’re opening any sigil or doing any kind of spiritual work whatsoever, you are tapping into Omnipotence. Now, omnipotence is All Power, everywhere, at all times. Omnipotence flows to every grain of sand, every angel and demon, every spirit, and every person. The degree in which it flows through any one thing is determined by the ability of that one thing to funnel it. I happen to believe that humans are more adept at funneling this omnipotence more aptly than any other being in known existence. (notice that I say “known” existence, because I don’t know of any other being outside of homo sapiens capable of doing what we can do… but I concede that there may be beings not at all human with even greater potentiality).

I will also mention here that Evocation is the most direct route into accessing Omnipotence, making it one of the Three Godlike Powers.

Whether you’re evoking angels or demons, charging sigils of your own making, opening spirit sigils, doing candle magick, or healing disease, you are using the same power.

2 Likes

[quote=“Divinator, post:6, topic:978”]I guess the source that you got information about sigil magick talks about you making your own sigil.

I only had results using spirits sigils. Not making my own sigils.[/quote]

The problem with self-created sigils in my experience is that in order for it to actually manifest, the symbol itself must first be deeply embedded into the unconscious mind, and for the sigil to take root so deeply, you need to remain conscious within the delta state (basically a state of conscious deep sleep). Obviously it will work to a degree in a light trance as a sort of self-hypnosis, but in order to see the kind of changes you would see with Evocation for example, a complete withdraw of the senses is needed before the sigil is embedded. Many dabblers just don’t have the skill to achieve this state of consciousness.

Yeah and with that being said there would be no real limit to the amount of power you could tap into. The universe seems pretty inexhaustable and the amount used at any given time would then depend on where its flowing through whether a large conduit or small but theres no end to the power.

Thanks that makes a lot of sense.

I believe many people block themselves from this Omnipotence, The Absolute, by limiting all their perception to a dualistic nature. It was only until I embraced both dark and light fully, that I realized it was all the same power.

This question is interesting in terms of what EA has posted. A question I have about what EA wrote (below) is…

<< “Omnipotence flows to every grain of sand, every angel and demon, every spirit, and every person. The degree in which it flows through any one thing is determined by the ability of that one thing to funnel it. I happen to believe that humans are more adept at funneling this omnipotence more aptly than any other being in known existence.” >> -EA in above comment

It seems EA is referencing Omnipotence flowing through Entities (every angel and demon, every spirit..), and then he writes "more adept at funneling.. than Any other being"

So that implies (actually doesn’t imply, but directly states) more “adept at” funneling than any Spirit-entity that could Evoked? (or per the human-ability to Evoke incorporates other entities?

As well as being in Concrete-physical form, as an expressing Nexion.. without a physical-body to channel through.. reduced, even if one happens to be pure-Power, pure-Con, as well as many years (eons?) of experience to develop?

[circles back to the "who" is acting, the person that is reading this, and walks the street, or the "dreamer" can the character within the story being told recognize being the author of that story- without disrupting the story, and thus the character they are (Ltd) ]

======
Last to the original point of the post: not knowing how this indiv on the instructional video might be (and their experience and tradition likely are different), but I wonder from Taoist sorcery, as there are talismanic activations, and “spells” that are used by Tao-shr’s to channel… but a sigil could also be referring to something that is closer to what could be termed a mixture of a Pact (as in Bk of AZAZEL’s pact, for a certain time, fully giving over to, etc.) and a Binding (and though that might involve a degree of binding other Forces in flow- largely that is Binding a part of one’s Con)…
[result of the second part is like having part of one’s attention aware of the issue, and tuned-in, on an ongoing fashion, sort of how concentration and focus is used to direct an Affect… but one no longer has to attend it, nor is one distracted by it (like partitioning off part of the mind, and setting it to task)…
<combo that with a Pact/Oath- geas, which is also a binding>

or something… just a thought of mine (out of context, per not knowing the thoughts of this other)

(of course as Count Zero starts, this guy talked about create, charge and “send them” to the astral… to the degree that they are seen/worked with as actual things- sent to another place… a methodology affected by cosmology and Subjective-Synthesis and the related “working-system” pattern integration)

More adept than any entity that you can summon as well.

In your opinion, how do you think humans potential in that area compares to other beings with physical bodies. OI personally believe ufonauts are examples of races that have completely mastered this stuff. Also one thing I think would be interesting would be if someone taught a chimpanzee how to use the occult, in the event I make it big so to speak, that is something I plan to try doing.

I believe many people block themselves from this Omnipotence, The Absolute, by limiting all their perception to a dualistic nature. It was only until I embraced both dark and light fully, that I realized it was all the same power.[/quote]

Agreed, I think many people block themselves because they can’t fathom that Joe Blow has the power to manifest the changes he wants BUT if they use this “magick” book of words and symbols they can suddenly harness these powers. In reality much of this is not necessary, E.A. came to this realization in the BOA when he started performing evocations of the things he wanted instead of commanding a demon to bring them to him. He was using his own omnipotence instead of relying on the power of other entities. This is in my opinion the primary goal we should all be seeking.