Sigil Given to me in trance

I was told to share this sigil which KIng Paimon gave to me to draw, He said that it’s a special sigil for Him. Before He channeled the sigil through me, I was hearing His trumpet horns and bells, I’m still hearing them but not as loudly–then I fell into a trance state. The next thing I knew I was drawing the sigil. He told me that it is to share with only those who happen upon the sigil here, for those are the ones meant to have it.

25 Likes

I bookmarked this, I plan on working with him in the upcoming months

1 Like

Not to be… that guy, but this is essentially king paimon’s sigil

1 Like

You’re correct–I could see the similarities when I finished it, but there are extras that He gave me for this one. Anyway, I’m very appreciative–as He is very close to me and I to Him.
I’m glad that you saw it as King Paimon’s sigil though, that solidifies it for me.

6 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

Paimon

King%20Paimon%20New%20Sigil

23 Likes

Wow @Shadowdoctor that looks amazing! Thank you! The way you’ve cleaned up the sigil given to me last night is stunning. The way you drew the sigil, especially the crowned figures in the center just reaches right out… Great work!

5 Likes

Very well drawn. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you mdm. :two_hearts:

It’s a potent seal. Packs quite the wallop, energy wise.

2 Likes

Thanks for cleaning it up for us!

2 Likes

Interesting! Did King Paimon tell you what to use it for or what’s its purpose? I know that you said it’s for those that find it here in the forum but do you have any further gnosis or results from the sigil. If I do try it I’d like to use it for KP’s intended purpose. I’ll report back what I get from the sigil.

@DarkestKnight if you don’t mind me asking: What did you use it for? Any results currently from using it? And do you have any gnosis you’d like to share from work with this particular sigil?

Sorry, if that’s a lot of questions. I established a connection with King Paimon back in December and am particularly eager to expand my work with him.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t use the seal for anything. I just gave it a quick gaze to check it out. It made me dizzy and smacked me between the eyes with its energy.

4 Likes

That’s great I hear the music too aslo my 3eye buzzes

1 Like

It was indeed my pleasure. Glad to help and in future I can try to redraw any sigils you have channeled.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

No problem, the pleasure was mine.

2 Likes

I’ve been working with King Paimon recently. As soon as I saw this, I recognized it as being related to him. It does have many similarities to his sigil, however it’s obviously very different in many ways also.

Thank you for sharing, @SoliMar

Great job cleaning it up, @Shadowdoctor, do you have experience in any kind of graphic design?

3 Likes

@tov762, I’m an engineer by profession, so I used engineering software to draw the sigil. This one was constructed using the Fibonacci’s Golden Ratio on various parts. I’m not really into graphic design but I do have a sorta OCD for order. Hence the redraw. If you need any assistance in rendering a sigil that you’ve channeled, send it to me and I can help you redraw it.
~SD

5 Likes