Sigil Flashing

Hey everyone I know there’s a lot of posts about sigil charging,but I was wondering if anybody has different phenomenon when it comes to charging sigils besides thet lines becoming 3 dimensional.I’ve been working on sigil majick being that it’s my main problem when attempting an evocation.When I try to charge the sigil the only thing that happens is the sigil flashes yellow when I breath in and out.Could this be another way of the sigil being charged?I read in one of EA’s books that some people have different phenomenon that lets them know the sigil has been opened.Also the other day I tried masturbating to a sigil,and the lines faded a little and flashed yellow.Maybe the eyes blurring during orgasm is the right state of vision to see past the sigil.Anyway if anyone has any comments or advice or if anyone has different phenomenon happen when opening sigils let me know.

Air=yellow/gold. does it do it again if you do it again?
If the flash gets longer, I’d say its taking energy in.
I find I have the same phenomena when summoning elemental energy or my benefactors.if the seal won’t flash, you’re not wanted.[kind of a code we have.]

Yeah I can make the same sigil flash more than once but nothing happens with the lines disapearing or becoming 3D

AHA! you’re doing something wrong then, the flash simply means its receiving your input, think of it as your modem light.its just telling you its charging.when it lights up and stays lit before it folds in, you got it right!

This is a VERY OLD technology we’re dealing with here.on occasion it mimics our own. :slight_smile:
[Was it OK to post this?]

1 Like

Yea, that is it.
When i was a very begginer, some spirits sigils just woulnt flash for me.
Then I meditated more, had the aid of some others spirits for ascent, got stronger and now these sigils what didnt flash before, they now flash and are open to work with me.

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:4, topic:1728”]AHA! you’re doing something wrong then, the flash simply means its receiving your input, think of it as your modem light.its just telling you its charging.when it lights up and stays lit before it folds in, you got it right!

This is a VERY OLD technology we’re dealing with here.on occasion it mimics our own. :slight_smile:
[Was it OK to post this?][/quote]

would you please expand on that?

i have not witnessed sigil FLASHING in a real magickal way, then.

i was thinking i am asking for too much visual FX, because i’ve seen the sigil only sligjtly and mildly flashing in and out, but it seems like an optical ilusion of the eye. And i thought well maybe that’s that. So i must have mistakenly assumed that the sigil is open, made my request, had some body spasms and thanked and closed.

So, could it be that i actually got the sigil charging… and charging and NOT opening because i assumed its already open?

Divinater,what kind of meditations did you do to increase your sigil charging skills?

Middle Pilar ritual, Lesser Pentagram Ritual.
Invocation of Water Element.

Thanks man.I’ve never learned the MPT ritual,but I’ll Google it.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:6, topic:1728”][quote=“Magus shadow, post:4, topic:1728”]AHA! you’re doing something wrong then, the flash simply means its receiving your input, think of it as your modem light.its just telling you its charging.when it lights up and stays lit before it folds in, you got it right!

[Was it OK to post this?][/quote]
would you please expand on that?[/quote]

We are using the very mechanics and tools from which the
multiverse was brought into being. leveled. created, then populated.
Sadly most of us still have hammers and chisels when we should
be driving bulldozers.

Go read Mr. Koetting’s works again,
he is a far better instructor than I. :slight_smile: