Sigil and card

not sure if i can explain very well but that’s what happened,i was visualizing a sigil ( a sigil that i dont know,proly some spirit giving me a sigil ) after i saw the sigil,i saw a card,i am sure it was one of the tarot cards but the card itself was alive,i mean,the figure in the card was alive,like a live card,i dont know how to say…
a card black golden and a man in the top holding a sword and pointing to down,like he were dominating something,i could not draw the entire sigil because it was huge and so many details and i was trying to keep focus just to live the situation itself…
i want to know if someone already saw something similar,i never saw it before.like a living card,not only a drawn…lol

[quote=“samm, post:1, topic:9164”]not sure if i can explain very well but that’s what happened,i was visualizing a sigil ( a sigil that i dont know,proly some spirit giving me a sigil ) after i saw the sigil,i saw a card,i am sure it was one of the tarot cards but the card itself was alive,i mean,the figure in the card was alive,like a live card,i dont know how to say…
a card black golden and a man in the top holding a sword and pointing to down,like he were dominating something,i could not draw the entire sigil because it was huge and so many details and i was trying to keep focus just to live the situation itself…
i want to know if someone already saw something similar,i never saw it before.like a living card,not only a drawn…lol[/quote]
Pictures do that with me sometimes. I look at them and they seem to move and be alive for a few moments.

When you gaze at a sigil, or image, if you gaze at it long enough your eyes will defocus. You’ll see the image beginning to do all kinds of pyrotechnics. What’s going on is that in your relaxed state, your subconscious is able to communicate, and it begins forming ‘images’ within the image you are gazing at.

This is basically the idea behind scrying.

was really interesting because i saw the card itself but in action,not only image…i do see alot of little white explosions of forms in my mind and sometimes super colorfull and futurist when i am meditating haha,mind stretching it seems !