Sigil activation

I’ve been looking into sigils quite a lot, and even desinged a few. My problem is that I’ve found so many different directions as to how one should activate it, so is there any so called standardised way to activate them and to know your aigil had been activated? And how about recharging them, or deactivating?

Typically through orgasms.

Weird shit but yeah.

1 Like

Hmm

Can’t say I’m not intrigued

Commonly, Spare-style sigils, are fired off when the mind is in a state of “vacuity,” or lack of thought. This is experienced naturally through a good orgasm so the wank-and-fire technique is a very popular way of using sigils.

However, this vacuity of mind can be accomplished in any number of ways, and any good book on Chaos Magick, such as Peter Carrol’s Liber Null & Psychonaut, will list various ways you can accomplish the task.

Traditionally, the sigil is destroyed and forgotten once fired off so the conscious mind cannot interfere in the work of the subconscious which actualizes the sigil.

5 Likes

Focal point . It can be achieved when you master yoga techniques

1 Like

Orgasm is the easiest way.

I charge crystals in the sun, then make a crystal grid with the sigil at its center.

3 Likes

I am new to magick and Im not sure what they say “Active sigil” looks like?
Is this what an active sigil looks like???
Polish_20210213_154655527

1 Like

Yes, in some cases you can see the lines go up or you can see it take the color blue, in my impression it was blue

I am a newbie in the Magick World; this is actually my 1st month trying to summon spirits and I have not successful, to say the least. I’ve tried contacting: Sallos, Lucifer, King Paimon, Amon, Sitri, Leraje, Vine, Dantalion and I don’t quite understand when exactly the sigil is “activated”?

I photoshopped the sigil in 2 stages; initial (relaxing my sight; sigil gets blurry)

blur

and final stage the sigil has a yellow in-glow.

inner-glow

Not so much rational thinking, it goes more in your sensitivity.
There is no clear way, what must happen.
I mean mean when you work with them and you
register something, mostly your reachead your Goal. Every spirit can react other.
When you natural in this way the results coming faster, like in inner talent.

you can work with your own energy as a indicator if you made contact with the demons you tried to summon.

Normally i will raise my own energy and than i open the sigils/seals of the spirits. if they opened up i will feel a shift in the energy. maybe the energy will begin to feel different or the location of the energy will change. that is the moment i know i am in contact.

other than that is just guess work for me, you know i need to feel something. i can not open sigils and talk to the wall and ¨hope¨ i made contact. i need to feel and so knowing that i made contact. otherwise i am not satisfied

2 Likes

Today I did the following; I followed the instructions of this video ( DMT Breathing exercises then I tried opening up the Sigil. Hope it works. Im open to any comments, suggestions …