Side conversation re Thanks to Agares

What method did you use to call Agares? I have a really stubborn target and I invoked like 4 different demons, using blood and offerings also, but to no avail.

May I ask what method of evocation you have used to far? I can recommend you something.

@Principles Please don’t forget to answer the questions I asked of you to complete your introduction.

Got it

Law of Assumption, Visualisations, Affirmations, Red String Spell and I petitioned Asmodeus, Lucifer, Beleth and Satanachia using offerings, blood, candles, meditations, sigil gazing, enn chanting, lol… all I got was a short conversation on WhatsApp 3 months ago, that ended kinda bad.

Most of the techniques were executed after our last conversation, and I’m getting a little impatient now.

Do you know how to do readings? Or can pay for one? When a situation become complicated like this…that’s the best course of action.

Also…I’m gonna assume you’ve been working her for three months?

Also…is she religious in anyway? Or family? Or friends?

After you’ve done these spells and offerings…have you gotten any sort of spiritual confirmation? Dreams?Anything?

Usually you’ll get something. If you’ve gotten some sort of sign and confirmation…then all it is is time. Patience…which lol I understand because I’m kinda impatient. Working on that.

With target…I got all kinds of signs, but, I was impatient. So I sped up the process in the physical. Otherwise, it could take at least 6 months for everything to piece together. If there’s another man, that has to fall apart first.

I’ve recently learned that it’s so much easier to do a working on someone that you already have something kinda going with. Then it’s so easy to add in some obsession or love or whatever you want. If you’re working to reverse a love situation, like I was with target, it can take layers and time, if you’re not in contact.

Because if you’ve gotten confirmation then you know it’s worked…it’s just patience. Have you ever gotten confirmation for any other spells? Do you know how to confirm a spell worked? I don’t know your level or the expertise of your practice.

If you have, but you have not perceived anything with this spell in particular…….your method of evocation could’ve been wonky.

Having no access to your target, no reading, is working blind. And even readings need to be confirmed in the physical.

Is there anything you can do in the physical to lower her defenses so you can help your magic?

I’m throwing out all sorts of stuff because it can be anything.

Can you give us a little context on why it ended bad? Because that’s definitely a part of your answer there. Some sort of wall she has up. And if it’s taking longer than you think it’s taking…she has more of a wall up to you than you think. One thing I can for absolute sure recommend is a working to dissolve all hard feelings and walls she has up to you and your relationship.

Mod note: moved this convo out to it’s own thread, so as to keep the Thanking Spirits thread on topic.

What method did you use to call Agares? I have a really stubborn target and I invoked like 4 different demons, using blood and offerings also, but to no avail.

I can bet the reason why target is so stubborn is because they have their guard up / there’s a lot of resistance.

Turns out with this target…. he swore I GHOSTED HIM. He swore he called me a million times and I was off doing something else with other people so he stopped trying. I had no idea. I genuinely thought for months he just didn’t care about me…so I sat and waited. Turns out he was genuinely upset at me. He tried to act like he wasn’t hurt, though, but obviously he is. So I had to make the first method of contact. Soon he let down his guard a little and then we had that conversation and he really told me what he thought. I’ve been working on him for a few months now.

The thing is….if the target swears you did something wrong….whether you didn’t or didn’t…it COULD take at least 6 months. I’m new to magick by the way…been practicing since September. Could take less for someone practicing for longer.

Recently (literally last week)…two people came back after 6 months (never worked a spell on them. I’ve just been doing a lot of attraction work.)

One of these persons I didn’t end well with….so trust me there was no logical reason for him to start coming back around…but all of a sudden he started following me on social media…trying to get my attention by sending me likes…it was so shocking. I couldn’t believe it. We legitimately did not end on good terms…how? It’s like nothing ever happened.

The other person…we didn’t end on bad terms we just stopped talking…and he came out of nowhere blowing my phone up telling me how he’s been waiting for months and he wants to see me NOW. And he’s not that kind of person at all…it was super out of character for him. He never did that before even when we were in communication. But….i wasn’t into magick when we had a thing.

I believe it’s because it takes a good 6 months for the resistance to be removed…and for the good memories to flow back…coupled with the fact that I have genuinely not thought about these two men in 6months. That has been a trend for me. Back then before magick I was into manifesting and law of assumption. When I tried to manifest them I’d get frustrated quickly saying nothing was working. Then moved on. 2, 3 months later….they came running back.

So resistance removed on both ends. Get what I’m saying? Now I’ve seen people able to do a spell and get their person to confirm quickly. I believe these people don’t sit and constantly think about it lol. Along with the fact that I have some spiritual spring cleaning to do.

I’m not sure of your gender but trust me…both genders can act like this.

I contacted Agares to keep the convo flowing because he (target in question) was stubborn. I was just the enn from YouTube. I can link it if you’d like.

Another thing….I layered my magick with target in question. I’ve removed third parties. I’ve successfully kept him in close proximity to me. All worked. Had I not done that…. oh boy. So the only thing that wasn’t clicking was the “call me” part. Saw him in person and I don’t know if he even realized but the attraction in his eyes was….crazy. Even before I got into this people always said his eyes gave away how into me he was. I won’t get into how we stopped talking…but after a confusing timeline of events between me and him….I cut contact and got to working.

Right now, his mouth is saying one thing but his eyes another. So the attraction stuff I worked on him specifically for sure worked.

Well, my main divination technique is automatic writing, but I am kinda sloppy at it. It works best when I write short answers like “yes”, “no”, numbers, short words, but I can’t really write complex answers and phrases. Technically, I can, but is really hard to keep my focus and the process is way to slow.

I won’t write details about my situation nor my target, because I really value my privacy. The context does not really matter, because I petitioned several demonic kings and they confirmed their help, they know about my situation, but nothing is moving in the 3D and I’m getting a little impatient as of now.

I’m not actually a beginner. I can physically sense spirits, I can do telekinesis on a small scale, I can affect street lamps when I pass by them and all of my spells got some sort of confirmation, some were successful, some were not… but as of lately, I’ve done some love spells & petitions on stubborn targets (that I know personally) and I must admit that love/obsession spells are quite tricky. I don’t want to assume anything though.

As for my target, yes, I got small confirmations in the 3D, in the sense that, I see everywhere car plates that have the same city code as my target’s birth place. But that’s just it. I only get this and nothing else.

I’m interested in black magic and manipulating others. No need for you to link the enn as I consider myself an intermediate practitioner. A few days ago, I mentally asked Lucifer what to do and I had a dream where I could clearly see DANTALION’s name on a illuminated plate, but I didn’t not properly petitioned him, because I feel really stupid for petitioning so many demonic beings to help me with my silly requests. I woke up with the feeling that Dantalion can manipulate my target to see me in a more positive light and to remove any blockage (wall).

As for now, I just want to receive a goddamn text from this target on WhatsApp to confirm my work. I’m in a moment where I just want my spell/petitions to work and nothing else to see if I’m on a good track or a dead one. I will contact Agares to see if he can make my target start a conversation with me.

1 Like

Yup. Love/obsession workings are tricky when you and the person have stopped communicating…had arguments…etc etc. Because the magic has to work through all that. Works way best when it’s something new or you want to speed something up or add to what’s there…even if there’s nothing. When you have reverse and remove blockages and this and that…gets tricky and timing seems to be key.

Hate to throw in the cliche lust for results explanation, but it seems to fit here. In my opinion, you’ve gotten the confirmation that your workings and petitions have been received. No need to ruminate about it any longer. It is done. Patience….and trust me…I know how it feels. Love situations where resistance exists sucks so hard. Hate to say this, but seems as if you have to genuinely forget about it if there’s no other way around to weasel your way in, in the physical.

1 Like

Oh, and if you haven’t petitioned him yet, definitely petition Dantalion. For sure the next step.