Sick spirits of destruction?

What are some sick spirits of destruction that can help with this incantation to rouse vengeful destruction?
“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”
Do Flauros or Andras fall under that category?
Thank you

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call them sick if I was you. Curses can come around.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I want to make sure I work with the right spirits that would fall under this category.

Well Andras can kill (cause destruction).

1 Like

But if he is not to be called sick, perhaps he’s not a suitable spirit for the incantation? I wonder

Or relating to sickness. Perhaps it isn’t his category or style

Samael

4 Likes

Awesome thank you. It seems he’s perfect for that

1 Like

i think Regrezitahl or Pert’ent’itzu is lord or a name for a sick destructive legion

1 Like

Cool. Definitely will be very important to know that

1 Like

Spirits aren’t “sick” or “evil” they just ARE. It’s what they do and their energy is natural. A better way to ask your question would be: Who is a spirit that can cause destruction? And be more specific because they have different specialties.

4 Likes

My understanding is that EA’s incantation “to rouse sick spirits of destruction” is to be used as a chant to call upon nameless, faceless, spirit hordes and direct them towards a target. It does not require any specific demons, as the words themselves summon the shadows and your intent while chanting directs them.

3 Likes

Good point. I was referencing the fact that EA Koetting says to call sick spirits of destruction with the incantation but I respect the way you put it

1 Like

Very cool, I wondered if that was the case. Sounds pretty advanced though

1 Like

I mean everyone has their own way of putting things and I just think calling them sick is the wrong way to get your point across. E.A. or anybody. For people who aren’t in as deep as us it’s misleading.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Perhaps some spirits really are ‘‘sick’’ in a way though and proud of it?

1 Like

Maybe. They all have different personalities. Specifically Glasya-Labolas is considered sick but the way he explained it to me, he just IS. It’s who he is and his energy and primal drive. We’re all forms of consciousness and I suppose in human form we have to label things as “sick” or “good” when really it says nothing of the spirit but is for our own understanding.

1 Like

That’s a really interesting way of looking at it. Definitely something I will ponder

1 Like

To be fair, I think the term “sick” is referring to the fact that these spirits are not like regular demons. They do not chat, they do not have personalities, and they do not form relationships. They are destructive forces given form to sow death, nothing more.

EA describes in one of his books (not sure which one off hand) his experience, when he was so far down the hole of Black Magick that he was literally a walking dead man, emaciated and pale like a meth addict, that he had control and command of “some of the sickest spirits in existence,” because he had energetically become like them. You know how some demons can leave behind a scent? These beings he described would leave behind the stink of rotting flesh so i think that is the type of thing that is meant by “sick.” Literally, their presence would make you sick.

3 Likes

I understand that , that’s a different perspective. I was thinking more along the lines of the better known entities that people always want to work with. The ones that DO have personalities and forge bonds.

I stand corrected, @DarkestKnight opened my mind a little today! I appreciate that ! :smiley:

3 Likes