Sick spirits of destruction?

What are some sick spirits of destruction that can help with this incantation to rouse vengeful destruction?
“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”
Do Flauros or Andras fall under that category?
Thank you

5 Likes

Well Andras can kill (cause destruction).

2 Likes

Samael

5 Likes

Awesome thank you. It seems he’s perfect for that

2 Likes

i think Regrezitahl or Pert’ent’itzu is lord or a name for a sick destructive legion

3 Likes

Cool. Definitely will be very important to know that

2 Likes

My understanding is that EA’s incantation “to rouse sick spirits of destruction” is to be used as a chant to call upon nameless, faceless, spirit hordes and direct them towards a target. It does not require any specific demons, as the words themselves summon the shadows and your intent while chanting directs them.

5 Likes

Good point. I was referencing the fact that EA Koetting says to call sick spirits of destruction with the incantation but I respect the way you put it

2 Likes

Very cool, I wondered if that was the case. Sounds pretty advanced though

2 Likes

Maybe. They all have different personalities. Specifically Glasya-Labolas is considered sick but the way he explained it to me, he just IS. It’s who he is and his energy and primal drive. We’re all forms of consciousness and I suppose in human form we have to label things as “sick” or “good” when really it says nothing of the spirit but is for our own understanding.

2 Likes

That’s a really interesting way of looking at it. Definitely something I will ponder

2 Likes

To be fair, I think the term “sick” is referring to the fact that these spirits are not like regular demons. They do not chat, they do not have personalities, and they do not form relationships. They are destructive forces given form to sow death, nothing more.

EA describes in one of his books (not sure which one off hand) his experience, when he was so far down the hole of Black Magick that he was literally a walking dead man, emaciated and pale like a meth addict, that he had control and command of “some of the sickest spirits in existence,” because he had energetically become like them. You know how some demons can leave behind a scent? These beings he described would leave behind the stink of rotting flesh so i think that is the type of thing that is meant by “sick.” Literally, their presence would make you sick.

4 Likes

I understand that , that’s a different perspective. I was thinking more along the lines of the better known entities that people always want to work with. The ones that DO have personalities and forge bonds.

I stand corrected, @DarkestKnight opened my mind a little today! I appreciate that ! :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe he was using the word sick like folks from Boston use wicked :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m guilty of using sick like that too

4 Likes

How can i chant this safely and powerfully to kl multiple gang members instantly. How to tell them target , by imagining it taking the targets name ? Or they already know, what exactly come to protect us and kl the target ? And do anyone have audio form of those incantation coz i might not be sure how to say that, they are certain gang members in my college who have threatned some student and teachers of the college and its over for them now for sure .

1 Like

I’m sorry, but nothing magical will “kill instantly.” Baneful magick rarely, if ever, works that quickly or directly.

To rouse the spirits, you would chant the incantation until you feel their presence gather around you, and then you would simply direct them where you want them to go, with a command such as “Go now and destroy N!” Or “I command you to bring death and destruction to (insert target),” etc.

EA did have a video where he went over the 4 incantations, but unfortunately, it was removed by YouTube.

3 Likes

Okay am i safe i do this spell and what kind of way he will be damaged

And i also had experience yesterday with chant to summon all magical powers (from 4 powerfull incantion)with the same guy i am talking about

A guy was bullying me and other sudents in my class, i listened to this and next was lunch period after i returned to next class that bully dint came first to the class but then he came in the middle of the class he head was bleeding all over wounded, all around his head was blue green etc , in lunch break it happened he went to medic and then returned to class, the class dint knew what really happened to him although he said he slipped and got hurt. Thankyou for such a Powerfull spell . This spell can work almost for all aspects like protection, attacking, love , wealth, influence, dominance etc. Hail the Power of Darkness, the way this spell is working ,that bully might die today also .

so once you listen to these spells are these forever or you need to keep listening to it regularly in a routine to keep it working ?

andd also in same class period again a girl slipped and fell to floor she might be looking dizzy also

And also i could arleady semce him slipping down floor in lumch break and lab

Later that day i go to detail on where this spell came from then i also so that vengefull incantsion spell

1 Like

That one simply fills you with energy. It doesn’t have any external effects.

You chant them when you want to use them.

No magick is “safe.”

That’s up to the spirits. You don’t really get a say, just tell the spirits that you want the target gone and that’s what they will do. If you try to dictate the how, it can prevent the magick from taking the quickest route to manifestation.

2 Likes

Ea also said in blog for this spell to direct through a link does he ment by link stuff like targets hair , photo etc ?

1 Like