Shy Newbie 🙋‍♀️

At the time I didn’t know who it was, but I wasn’t dreaming either, because I checked myself.
Late night/early morning I woke up randomly, like usual, but I saw a figure at the end of my bed: Black cloak, face not shown, something in their hand, pacing back and forth. I stared for a good 10sec, then spooked myself when I realized I wasn’t dreaming, so I closed my eyes and re-opened-- still there, closed my eyes again and then it was gone. He looked like a real person, nothing was 2D or see-through.

I brushed it off and went back to my online research on the occult in general, and the reference of King Paimon kept being in my searches even though I never heard the name before. It happened so often that I had to look further into this entity; I was curious. Then I ran across what King Paimon looks like to various people and I read that numerous people have seen Him in the same appearance. Long story short, here I am.

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice. It’s been on my mind for a few weeks. Also, during work while I was driving, I had a random thought in my mind about a painting of King Paimon, as an offering: Him going into battle with swarms of other entities following. I saw what it’s supposed to look like. I wasn’t even thinking about art at the time, and it’s been a strong urge for me to complete it ever since.

3 Likes