Showing Art

hey everyone post your art work here weather it’s tattoos, painting, drawings, sculptures, anything artistic. And post as much as you want.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

@neondemon178 … I was looking at the larger view/zoom, a marriage of the sun and moon could be drawn, where the four outside circles match, the intersecting lines match, and the center circle is produced … That leaves the Ms of the Sol sigil, and the Bananas for the Luna sigil; the two drawn on top of each other.

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

An automatic drawing. Not very much detail or imagery in general, but its what I saw my mind guiding me, before seeing Lucifer’s sigil flash.
Thoughts that came to me …
Bread
Stone
Tablet
Salt or Nitre
Pendulum center.
I’m thinking the latter is the point being made in terms of where I should be in OAA lessons.

It was drawn independently before shown guided direction.

3 Likes

Or perhaps a lung, as I have bronchitis ATM.

sorry to hear that

1 Like

I would post some of mine… but it currently doesn’t have anything to do with the spiritual realm by any means :joy:
Perhaps sometime soon I will contribute, once I start to explore a bit more and develop some ideas…

3 Likes

never said it had to be spiritual lol. just art

1 Like

i like the second one the most. maybe mix one and two together

2 Likes

That would look really cool…
I guess I know what my next project is gonna be lol

1 Like

it looks like the tattoo i have the second one kindaish

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

WIN_20170220_03_47_40_ProWIN_20170617_22_19_00_ProWIN_20180124_11_15_10_ProWIN_20171111_15_07_10_Pro

i do freehand and a bit of tracing when required (maybe 20% of the time) with lots of references xD
i’m gonna start doing some spiritual stuff once my artist’s block is over :blush:

12 Likes

7 Likes