Should u banish an entity u're working with?

I agree. Having a comforting presence like that is a nice experience, and it also lets you grow more familiar with their energies.

@A.Lucifer
If you aim to form a relationship with them, let them stay. If not, probably just don’t work with them. Choose spirits that you resonate with.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys.

4 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

So how often do u suggest communicating with them?

1 Like

I do mine daily just short kinda prayer. Is that good enough?

1 Like

for me I I can’t get azazel out of my mind he’s with me 24/7 FYI he’s the demon I work with.

3 Likes

I work with a few. King Belial, King Paimon, Lucifer, Lilith.

2 Likes

It can be a good idea to banish at times. Since a friend of mine had summoned Gremory for love but didn’t banish him afterwards. Then he did a different love spell which didn’t react well since he used that second love spell on the same girl as before which cause complications between him and that girl in question.

1 Like

Completely depends on the type of entity you are working with and the type of relation you want to build.

I work with angelic entities and would be ‘MORE THAN HAPPY’ to get their power/assistance even when not sought via rituals.

Believe me, rituals can be tiresome sometimes.

2 Likes

The more you work with and reach out to them, the more they will reach back. If you work with Lucifer constantly, he’s far more likely to be around or pop by than a spirit you worked with or might have called in a single ritual. Keep in mind that you may not like every spirit you come across. Just as it is with other humans, personality and agendas sometimes clash. Whether or not you choose to banish, I’d research and pay attention to your instincts.

If you don’t fit well together, stay respectful, thank them for their time, give a small offering. If you feel it needs to be done, you may explain things to them. Though most spirits don’t seem to want to work with or build a relationship with those who don’t want it either.

4 Likes

Banishment of Demons is a disrespectful idea for someone who workship Demons. It’s enough to say “Thank you for coming, go in peace” and close the ritual.

4 Likes

Hi, U banish with intend. So if i do a banishing (KOF) then i do that with the intend to clear other energies but welcome the one i Evoke and they come and aren’t feeling disrepected because it’s not about them.

4 Likes

So if your intend was to banish other energies than Belial nothing is wrong.

4 Likes

Sometimes i banish, mostly not.

2 Likes

For me, it’s more concern for imposter spirits b4 and after evocations. B4 I start my evocation using a sigil or even mentally, I state only the entity the sigil belongs to can come through, and I banish any spirits I didn’t call on but came through maybe during a previous evocation.

After my ritual, I say I banish any spirit I’m not working with and command they leave and stay away. During this time, I specify the entities if around can stay behind. Usually, king Belial, King Paimon, Lucifer and Lilith.

I just wasn’t used to all this activity. I knew it was a part of me, but had never explored it till now. Lucifer n I are cool with each other as well as the other demons I work with. I’d requested not to be woken up early in the morning 2am kinda hrs. They heard me, but today Lucifer woke me up at 5am, which is better than 2 or 3am.

After trying to determine who the shadow on my wall facing east was, I determined it was Lucifer. In an attempt to acknowledge him, I pulled youtube up n played his enn. My hope was he’d feel appreciated and let me go back to sleep. Not today.

I began to see eyes in my wall. The same I see when I close my eyes during his evocation. He kept telling me to turn and face west cuz I’d see him better. I hesitated still in doubt. I asked for signs he wasn’t an imposter and began to have a warm feeling on my back similar to his energy. I had warm covers on me. Figured I waa hot cuz of them and took 1 off. Seeing I wasn’'t turning, he clearly told me if I didn’t he’d make my covers even more hot. I kinda blew that off till my bed got a tad bit warmer. My AC was on. So I finally turned to face west.

As I layed in my bed saying his enn as a sign of me respecting him, I saw more images on my closet. I didn’t understand what he was really doing and asked why he’d woken me up. He answered, “You’ve seen King Belial. Thought it’s time u saw me” I kept looking at the eyes I was seeing. Some images popped up, but not as clear as I wanted.

So I commanded him to do what he’d promised to do when I turned to face the west side. He finally did. I saw different forms of him, but him in a hooded black robe caught my attention even more.besides that, several other manifestations of him. What was interesting was though he used the same side King Belial manifested on, he never went to the side king Belial was.

Long story short, I didn’t go back to sleep. I wasn’t used to this n now it’s my almost every night norm and it made me wonder if that was because I didn’ banish them. I found the idea difficult to pull thrugh as they’d never harmed me. Thanks again for all the input. I can make a well informed decision now.

Lucifer’sChild🤘

1 Like

So true. King Belial and Lucifer are my night time bffs

1 Like

So than you have nothing to worry about. I use LBRP an KOF when i think it’s needed and my intend are on the uninvited energies and for example Lucifer comes and goes if he likes, because he is welcome.

2 Likes

And with necromancy, my diseased grandparents, mom and uncle are welcome. They come through too.

2 Likes

That’s nice. Bittersweet moments.

2 Likes

My answer to your question is no. If you are for some reason bothered by their presence you can ask them to leave that may work or not work.
If you clear out your home you can add, like I usually do, by demainding all spirits whom you have not invited to depart. Usually works pretty well especially with salt mixed with water.

Since you work with Belial he’ll come and go as he please actually. He won’t bother you usually unless he has something important to say or if you actually call on him from my experience.

3 Likes