Should u banish an entity u're working with?

Let my people’s in, accept full possession. Christians banish entities not Magi

4 Likes

I’m not ready for that yet. I’ve here only 90days

2 Likes

I personally only banish if I feel the need to or before an important working, never the entities though. They can leave or stay, it really doesn’t bother me one bit.

Otherwise my room at night, every night, is basically full of orbs and shadows darting all over the place. I’ve just gotten use to it and honestly find it to be extremely comforting and relaxing actually lol

8 Likes

Last night when I cleanses the candles and the area I’d used for his evocation, saw shadows and light orbs on my wall. :ok_woman:‍♀️ literally wasn’t sure what to do about it when I was soooo sleepy.

1 Like

How do I prevent opportunistic spirits from joining the crowd? That’s really what my concern is at this moment.

3 Likes

Once or twice a week I do this:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll look for a youtube video of this. I find those easy to go along with.

1 Like

I never banish or cleanse my room in fact I want the demon spirit with me and inside me always

3 Likes

The only 1 i think for sure is in me is Lucifer. Feels like he hasn’t left since my last invocation of him. Idk, maybe I’m being paranoid, but he causes me no harm

2 Likes

I feel azazel with me ever since the possession but I think he left me a familiar spirits looking after me.

2 Likes

I agree. Having a comforting presence like that is a nice experience, and it also lets you grow more familiar with their energies.

@A.Lucifer
If you aim to form a relationship with them, let them stay. If not, probably just don’t work with them. Choose spirits that you resonate with.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys.

4 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

So how often do u suggest communicating with them?

1 Like

I do mine daily just short kinda prayer. Is that good enough?

1 Like

for me I I can’t get azazel out of my mind he’s with me 24/7 FYI he’s the demon I work with.

3 Likes

I work with a few. King Belial, King Paimon, Lucifer, Lilith.

2 Likes

It can be a good idea to banish at times. Since a friend of mine had summoned Gremory for love but didn’t banish him afterwards. Then he did a different love spell which didn’t react well since he used that second love spell on the same girl as before which cause complications between him and that girl in question.

1 Like

Completely depends on the type of entity you are working with and the type of relation you want to build.

I work with angelic entities and would be ‘MORE THAN HAPPY’ to get their power/assistance even when not sought via rituals.

Believe me, rituals can be tiresome sometimes.

2 Likes

The more you work with and reach out to them, the more they will reach back. If you work with Lucifer constantly, he’s far more likely to be around or pop by than a spirit you worked with or might have called in a single ritual. Keep in mind that you may not like every spirit you come across. Just as it is with other humans, personality and agendas sometimes clash. Whether or not you choose to banish, I’d research and pay attention to your instincts.

If you don’t fit well together, stay respectful, thank them for their time, give a small offering. If you feel it needs to be done, you may explain things to them. Though most spirits don’t seem to want to work with or build a relationship with those who don’t want it either.

4 Likes