Should I reconnect with Father Satan?

From the very beginning I have been working with Lucifer extensively. However I did work with Satan for some time too. My experience working with Satan has been very positive but also very confrontational, and challenging.
From as far as I can remember, I was being confronted with areas in my life that needed my attention & needed to be shifted. I had some very terrifying and uncomfortable experiences as I was required to face my fears. I felt & saw it: the struggle of the mind, how duality is something we hold onto so much. I knew if I spoke to anybody about my experiences I knew I would be thrown in the loony bin. I saw in the moment looking back how I saw everything in black & white, good or bad. But it felt like no matter what I was experiencing and learning it didn’t matter because the spirits were by my side & somehow I knew there was purpose to all of this.

After a while, Satan stepped away as I think I needed a break. I know Father Satan is with me, but I’m not sure if I am ready to reconnect with him again although I do want to.

Edit: I perceive Satan to be a separate spirit from Lucifer. When I refer to Satan I am not referring to Lucifer please take note.
I work with spirits mostly in a devotional, individual way based on the relationship I have with them rather than a ceremonial way.

My relationship with Satan is very personal to me.

2 Likes

Call him up again then

2 Likes

:hearts: Satan :hearts:

It’s so amazing and awesome! Do your pathworkings with other deities and archdemons related to Satan than you are connected to Him anyways

2 Likes

Hi Rav, yes I connect with quite a few spirits now I would say. To some I am closer than to others. Satan & Lucifer have been my first spirits. I remember Satan being with me in the very beginnings of my practice, where I didn’t yet understand what my path was. I remember Satan was with me & embraced my journey with me within my everyday life. Even through the music I listened to or the films that I watched. :see_no_evil:
I have a mix of experiences with Satan from hellfire intimidating to warm :laughing: lol. I remember one time I burnt my finger dedicating a candle to him because I couldn’t reach the wick with my lighter. I didn’t even ask him to but he healed the burn lol. It’s a very minor thing maybe but I thought it was nice lol. I felt my finger tingling after the ritual and the burn disappeared within 2-3 days completely and the burn mark was completely gone. Which I’m sure you know burn marks can stay for weeks lol.

I have very fond memories with Lucifer too. Then it’s Marbas.

I have interacted with a handful spirits though. King Paimon, Lilith, Lucifuge, Belial to name a few.

Some of these spirits though have been short interactions & more business although when I connect with the demonic they all feel like family.
My main spirits right now are Lucifer, Satan, Marbas and maybe possibly King Paimon will be added to the bag and Lucifuge we will see as I work longer with them & closer. :slight_smile:
I am quite comfortable with 3 though, it makes things much simpler down the line.
I’m trying to keep my number down because I love a lot of spirits they are all like one family to me.
5 is where it gets a lot. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Awesome pantheon! Lucifuge is a very expanding Pathworking. Paimon is one of many secrets and very dynamic.

1 Like

What about you? May I ask the same question? :slight_smile:

1 Like

But of course! At the moment Satan, Ahriman, Rashk, Aeshma, Astwihad, Manyu

1 Like

I had a similar experience where I had to face my fears and weaknesses during my working with King Satan. Since I got uncomfortable, King Satan directed me to Duke Bune. Once done with Duke I will be back to King Satan sooner or later. Just go for it, you might be learning something important from him. Trust your gut.

1 Like

That’s Cool :+1:

1 Like

That’s very cool. What brought you to working with these entities? :slight_smile:

This is a pretty awesome thread. Iv been led to work with Lord Satan for a while now and have grown a bit more comfortable with him though I’m still kinda in the shallow end per say. It’s not that I don’t trust him, it’s just that I know when you work with him you are opening a door for a drastic change and that it self can be life changing it self.

So my relationship with him I feel is close but I’m taking my time with him. I also work with a few others such as Belial, King Paimon, Asmodeous,Lilith,at one time Hekate, Lucifer,a little bit with Tiamat to name a few as well as Azazel and Abbadon. I feel that Baal is also in the background at times too and had a few experiences with Namah (sorry that I miss spelled her name). So you can say mine is a very mixed bag lol

1 Like

Thanks.
I can definetely relate when you say big changes, in my experience drastic experiences and drastic changes. Satan is very good at manipulating energies, people, environments. He can change your character and personality quite abruptly if you wanted him to. When you work with him and you want growth he shows you not a hill but a mountain in my experience.
It’s rewarding when you reach the top but word of caution don’t climb mountains you’re not prepared to climb, know your own limits too. You wouldn’t climb Mount Everest if you’ve never hiked a mountain before or if you’re not experienced. Same applies.
Satan is very respectful about your limits and he wants you to say no if you can’t take on something but equally will push you if you can do it and you’re blocking yourself from suceeding. If you tell him you can’t do something and he knows you can do it, he will show you that you can. :wink:

I hope that makes sense.

Everyone has a different experience with him but in my experience because of what I’ve experienced I would say he’s not for the faint hearted. :wink:

1 Like

Satan is a spirit?

1 Like

Oh no definitely! Honestly I know he is a person that does things on purpose and not just because.

In all honesty he’s been in my life this whole time but it’s only as of late I feel I am ready to work with him directly. I already can feel him ripping things that I held on to for the wrong reason and putting things in to help me get stronger. Like an example is one of my coworkers that I work with yesterday all the sudden not just wants us to get our hair and nails done but also wants to start going to the gym together. These were some of my things Iv been wanting to do but I didn’t want to do it alone. I wanted to have someone to do this with because well I always wanted to experience what people consider a every day thing, to get your hair done with another girl and just talk.

Definitely not easy because I’m so closed up let alone have self esteem issues like no ones business. So definitely going to be a challenge for me.

1 Like

Depends on who you ask. I have looked and asked this and another rabbit hole of a question that you will get endless answers to. So really it’s up to you and what you personally not just believe but experience.

For me yes I believe he is. I feel he is something very primordial. A being that is made from the very essence that makes up the existence around us. I saw him as a black dragon, a being in a black robe, a hoofed lord, a tall man with red skin, large horns and dragon wings (a odd mix of dragon and human), a tall well built male with deep tan skin long black hair and amber eyes, a vaguely shaped black misty being that had a appearance of a dragon. But I heard others saying they saw him looking like other things too.

When it comes to spirits I stand by my beliefs of not trying to picture them as others say but how they come. For example, he seems to enjoy taking a dragon form with the exception of when he had hooves, yet others seen him as a snake yet I have not except I know that the snake is well used symbolic animal used in the underworld. So for me he takes on as a dragon, to some a goat headed man, and others either a presence, black mist or a snake. Then there is those that simply see him nothing more then a conscious energy or a “title” given to other demons of a particular rank or area. Then there is some that sees him nothing more then to represent the very term of advisory.

But leave your self open to how he will come to you personally. A lot of times it’s more then just a form but a message and an entire meaning that is ment for you and you only. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I modified my ritual magick and replaced Satan with Flerious as the crown prince of south. I did that because there are so many different claims about Satan. Some says he is Lucifer, others says he is not but Arihman. Then Enki, then Azazel. While all people agree about the other devils like Belial and Leviathan etc.

2 Likes

In my experience Satan is a title and a spirit completely different front Lucifer with very different distinct energy & personality.

Very good response better than I worded mine actually. :+1:t2::heart: