Should I make a Deal With Belial

HI all
I have came across this making a deal with the demon you work with few months before i made a Deal (more to say clearly a letter ) i made it like smile with my name and said i need your help to make enhancement in my life thank you so and so to Satan im not sure its correct or wrong but i did it and happy about it now i want to work with Belial i need his support for getting my self a better placing in my office and good luck too
so is it better to make a Pact or Deal with him if so can some one tell me how it should be done
and one more think should i give him back as a offer or something once i succeed in my goal if so please do tell me how
Thank you all

1 Like

Please keep in mind that this is based on my experience with Belial that will most likely be different than your own (as he seems to adapt his teachings to the needs of the individual). As part of my gatekeeper pathworking, I took a page out of EA’s book by doing a 90 day pact. Through a combination of mediating and invoking, I wrote the pact based on what I wanted out of it and what he did (my desire was to open the gate and to also learned how to influence others, while he wanted certain offerings and for me to essentially put my trust in him during the teaching aspect, something that is difficult for me). The end result was me becoming more active using magic, resisting the “it must be this way as it is fate” mentality, doing things that I wanted to do but scared me (getting legally married after a five year engagement) and into the training program for a promotion I am now. While I do believe he can certainly help you achieve your promotion at work, I think it is important to say that you can also gain other treasures that will help you ascend in life stick if you are open to it. You will have to work for it though.

As far as whether it should be a deal or a pact, I think that is something that should be discussed with him. Draw his sigil, chant his enn, and discuss the whole situation and your desired outcome with him. See what he thinks about how things should be done moving forward. Remember: both pacts and deals involve both parties’ consent and input.

4 Likes

Thank you it was great u shared ur experience with me Sorry to ask if u don’t mind could you share what was ur offering made to him

1 Like

Mostly the act of shedding blood (my own) in his name. This was not the only one (the best cut of a steak I cooked, expensive beer I enjoyed, candles, my favorite incense, etc) but it was important because the blood was then used in a separate ritual that helped further that connection with him as part of the pact (I may make a post on it when I feel more comfortable sharing as it was very personal). The blood was not the offering but the energy released through the blood shed was.

But what offerings he may ask for (if amy) will likely be different for you.

Thank you so i can shed my blood to all the demons i work with thats not a problem ?

Ask them first. Some may not want the blood at all, while others will gladly take it. And the amount of blood does not seem to matter. I used a couple drops each time using a diabetic Lancet (you can buy them at any pharmacy). It is all about the intent behind the action and understanding of the importance of what you are giving that matters.

2 Likes

It’s good to know that it’s not a requirement, to give a blood sacrifice. Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Take a look at this post for information:

1 Like

What I don’t get is if you already made a pact with Satan but now you are asking if you should make a pact with Belial?

I summoned Belial just by reading his enn out loud a few times and admiring the beauty of the sound.
Next thing I knew I had a connection, so deciding whether or not I should keep this connection, I decided to ask for a simple energy healing said hey I could light some candle offering anointed with this new Belial oil for it. He seemed to agree, he got to work. I went about my day, I later called him back at night and said hey it’d be great if you can keep working, your energy is so intense it often puts me to sleep which I like as I have trouble sleeping, just avoid giving me nightmares. I had a light nightmare, and went back to sleep, I had another one where I was trying to cuddle with my friend who had passed away but he kicked me out of his bed, I walked around with a blanket looking for someone to cuddle with, saw a guy that I would later go on a date with, and someone told me, “Be careful who you cuddle with.”

So I woke up felt this massive Demon laying on top of me. I said Belial I think “I would like you to go.”
I felt energetically better for the most part, he was giving me nightmares, perhaps I could have worded that better, but he was like “Are you sure?” and I was like “Um yeah I think so.” And I felt him vanish. I felt bad after, he’s like this big evil scary monster with this sensitive adorable sweet spot I felt for a second there, then I realized shit I have no one to cuddle with, shit there are left over scary spirits around me. :S “Oh hey Belial what do I owe you.”

“One whole Soul.” Um I am still hoping that one wasn’t too literal. :S
That’d be a pretty heavy price, especially since it was just an energy healing and I originally offered a candle. I tried other offering to compensate and he has assured me as well as angels that it wasn’t binding as well as people on the forum, but man I can’t help but worry from time to time. we fought for a while, we spent time as lovers on and off a bunch. He’s always trying to convince me to come with him to hell. Mainly it seems like he wants me there for a while, mainly it’s to be a wife of his or a whore.
I agreed to go for a short tour finally.

In short it was a strange experience and if I didn’t have to worry before I have had spill over from that experience that may damn me permanently, all this over what started as an energy healing and candle offering /mostly unintentional calling of him, I dunno maybe I am deluded with evil but it seems like a pretty innocent dealing with a demon to me. I dunno.

So now it seems I have this demon in my life, one that is loads of fun, yet super scary, someone I believe could do amazing things for me but I mostly don’t my favorite thing usually and strangely has been to cuddle up to him. Very sweet and romantic, and a mischievous trouble maker and excellent teacher, someone who is hard to live with or with out.

One thing I am learning from him?
If you can call it that.

Don’t get into things that you don’t know what you are getting into and you never know what you are getting into.

I don’t know if that is even a lesson, it seems to actually be a hindrance to actually moving forward, it’s very paralyzing, but take an idea and water it a fertilize it and let it ferment and it grows and blossom. I can’t wait for my brain to process this thought and see what it comes up with over time.

huh maybe I just answered our questions, or like at least started too.

But then again you made a pact with Satan already. I don’t know much about him, Belial says I am a child of Satan. Belial has sort of introduced me and I have had him calling me for a while, I’m a wee bit more scared of him.

All this over an energy healing and a candle. lol
Best wishes on your new promotion or whatever. lol
Enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

I’m not scared myself to give my own blood in and of it self, but the act can deepen the connection between you and the demon, it’s hard to rationalize when you interaction is already intense as fuck.

I also heard that they can access your ancestors if you do that, I am hoping that is not true but I could sort of see that. I don’t want to derail this conversation too much but I do wonder peoples thoughts on it.

I believe it is possible but not sure if it is something they would be interested. It seems that they (or at least the demons I’ve worked with) seem to be after the experiences that only we experience. For example, we consume food for energy, where we experience flavors, smells, textures, etc. When a spirit consumes energy, it just absorbs it without the experiences based on how Sorath put it. While both practices accomplishes the goal, it seems that our method is more interesting. If they do get access to our ancestors (who are spirits themselves), I cannot see them get much out of it if the experiences i have mentioned are indeed what they are after.

1 Like

Oh yeah, some times I want Belial out of my life, just probably because there is a life affirming reassurance to being demon free, and he does tempt me towards evil, is a bit of a trickster in a Belial sort of way, like devil in the details sort of way, he seems pretty honest for the most part.

But that’s one of the reasons I do sort of want to keep him really, demons are like genies in fact the concept is actually based on them, watch the new Aladdin with this perspective and it is really eye opening to both anyone who thinks demons are all bad or think becoming a powerful demon is all that and more! But I get that Belial comes from a sad lonely and hellish place, it is like we rub them out of a lamp really. Some levels of hell are really like a lonely and scary nothingness. I want better for Belial, I know I give him some really wildly mixed reviews but I do really feel I do care about him and want him to be happy. And he is fun too. lol

It’s tough though.

I sort of don’t want to ramble any more about this and hijack this post but if you would like to talk more on this please PM. I know I would like to talk more about this.

1 Like

Are you sure you’re in contact with Belial? Seems like not him or he does things differently with women. Demons, especially higher ups like him are well beyond our human emotions or what you’re trying to say. I guess everyone’s gnosis is a bit subjective in nature.

Which part?

All I’m going to tell you is that if you’re planning on doing work with Belial that you better be ready to spill some blood.

While back, I made it a plate for Belial that I meant to burn as a veneration offering. I put three drops of Blood on the plate, and, I heard the words in my head, quite clearly. “I want more!”

By the time I was done, the plate look like it was recovered from a murder victim.

Nothing but respect for Belial, if he’s a little bit bloodthirsty, after everything he’s put me through, and done for me, I have no problem giving the dude what he wants.

2 Likes

i’m beginner, can you explain the whole process to me? appreciated already

Welcome @zelhh It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

ima be honest with you, i never tried magick before i’m new to this, the only reason i decided to do it is because my life is falling apart

@zelhh Dude, do as I asked and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule of this forum, so CLICK ON THE IMAGE I POSTED AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE CORRECT PLACE

1 Like

It is a really important rule @zelhh, so please make that your very next post, cheers! :+1:

1 Like