Should I evoke, invoke, summon, work with Loki?

Welcome @Lena_Hebert It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi Dinmiatus. Thank you so much for your advice I’ve been calling Loki since that night. His enegy and His presence beside me… I really don’t know what to say but it’s really good. I just want to get closer to him ( s.th like summon him) can you help me please? Becouse there’s no one around me except this website to help

2 Likes

I can’t really speak on the subject of summoning loki since i have never attempted to do so. The method i mentioned is what i have used to connect to him and various other entities of the norse and vedic pantheon.

Been focusing on qigong lately. Last 2 entities that circled my sphere of awareness where Surtr and Ymir and i am still trying to puzzle how elements of that experience months later.

3 Likes

call how? example?

You can do so by chanting his name as a mantra abd using it as a focus fir a few minutes and remain open to what comes.

1 Like

You can evoke him using this sigil made from using Mercury Planetary Square.I got this sigil here. @CynderPop ,she can help you, she channeled and sent it to me.

2 Likes