Should I evoke, invoke, summon, work with Loki?

Thank you! I have been wondering if it was just me interested in him, but more and more I am beginning to know that he is calling me. <3

1 Like

Oh lort. You have wrote so much lmao! I’ll have to print this off, along with the seals so I am organized for when the big ol’ ritual night comes around. Your tips are amazing and I shall use them. Sorry I haven’t responded until now, I am hardly on here. <3

2 Likes

I’ve been curious of the same thing myself. I’ve been followed by something for quite some time now and the last contact I had with it was last week. And now all signs point to him and being interested in something to do with me. Would trying to contact him make for a good or bad idea?

Hi C.Kendall. I’m a beginner witch. I had a dream two months ago. That wasn’t a simple dream that was lucid dream. I sign a convention becouse Loki told me to. I didn’t see his face but i know he was Loki. He call me for a job and he actually told me you are walking to the dark path. I am not sure it was a real dream or that was a delusion or something. I had a lot of sign after that dream too. Can you help me?

No clue where ya got this from.
When candles start spazzing out in ritual it is generally a good sign. Hell i’ve had candles explode durnimg benific and baneful rites and the results still be awesome regardless of how stressful the rite seemed. This is why fire safety is a thing lol.

As for loki he is a god of evolution and shamanic initiation among other things so a bit of upheaval and turbulence and feeling uncomfortable in his presence it pretty normal since he will bring true change. The brain DOES NOT LIKE CHANGE!! It likes the status quo for the most part so it provides resistance ya have to work though in alot of cases from what i have seen.

5 Likes

How should I summon Loki

1 Like

My experience with Loki was very positive actually. He can be a trickster but I didn’t see that side much as I was already attuned with that aspect.

His flame is very powerful

Excellent
How can I start work with him?

1 Like

Simplest way i know of would be light a candle in the southwest and call to loki.

First off, I don’t think Loki’s evil. I’m not saying he is. However I consider him amoral. His actions cause unexpected coincidences and that are as likely to be detrimental as they can be beneficial.

I personally wouldn’t contact him. I respect him and will defend him when people equate him with the devil. But I would steer clear of him. But that’s just me. If you want to invoke him, go ahead. Just be sure if that’s what you want.

Personally, I’d invoke Odin. In fact, I’d advise you invoke him and Thor first.

2 Likes

From what few experiences I’ve had with him i wouldn’t say he is either evil or amoral. How ever just making contact with his energy will cause change geared toward evolution which generally seems to include a fair bit of upheaval of that which is to make way for what will be. His role in the myths also show this.

3 Likes

Indeed! This has been my experience and interpretation as well. While yes he is chaotic, it’s as if it were for a purpose, not pettiness.

4 Likes

Side note.
It may also be of interest that similar upheavals will occur when working with transformative gods such as shiva, ganesha and durga. Each represents and aspect of change either of purification, transformation or the destruction of that which is to make way for what will be.

Durga is a bit of a head trip… Will have all kind of interesting effects depending on how much toxic influences are around you.

2 Likes

Hello loki is pretty chill. If you want to work with hem just call on him. He loves sweets cinnamon dragon blood and toys. He is a trickster but he will not let you trick deceive or lie to yourself. He brings about change and is very interactive. But ya leve hem a offing and ask him to enter your home and sit and talk with hem.

1 Like

Welcome @Lena_Hebert It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi Dinmiatus. Thank you so much for your advice I’ve been calling Loki since that night. His enegy and His presence beside me… I really don’t know what to say but it’s really good. I just want to get closer to him ( s.th like summon him) can you help me please? Becouse there’s no one around me except this website to help

2 Likes

I can’t really speak on the subject of summoning loki since i have never attempted to do so. The method i mentioned is what i have used to connect to him and various other entities of the norse and vedic pantheon.

Been focusing on qigong lately. Last 2 entities that circled my sphere of awareness where Surtr and Ymir and i am still trying to puzzle how elements of that experience months later.

3 Likes

call how? example?

You can do so by chanting his name as a mantra abd using it as a focus fir a few minutes and remain open to what comes.

1 Like

You can evoke him using this sigil made from using Mercury Planetary Square.I got this sigil here. @CynderPop ,she can help you, she channeled and sent it to me.

2 Likes