Should I cleanse this Lucifer statue?

It’s new so still wondering if it’s necessary to do it after I buy it. I wouldn’t want it to be damaged by the salt or water when cleansing it. I’m not too concerned with the air and fire element effecting it.

4 Likes

That’s a nice statue :bouquet:

4 Likes

Definitely is🙂

2 Likes

Sure , use Florida water or Palo santo

3 Likes

You don’t have to use all of the elements when cleansing you know. You can just use one it is completely optional to work with them all. Or don’t use tools at all. Visualise it glowing and think about your intention strongly and say it is done.

That’s it. There are many ways to do the same thing. Some use tools as it is a preference thing also it’s more fun. It feels like you are actually doing something because you put more effort into it. But really it doesn’t matter if it feels like you did something or not. The result is the same.

1 Like

Interesting. Haven’t thought of this. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem. Glad I could help. :blush:
Good luck on your journey with Lucifer. :wink:

1 Like

That’s weird. I just got that same exact statue in the mail today from Amazon and I love mine. I didn’t cleanse mine and Lucifer doesn’t seem to mind. He seems to like it as a vessel. Once my altar cloth comes in along with my picture of Lilith and frame I should have a pretty nice altar to my deities.

2 Likes

Is it durable and firm? Good quality? I was immediately drawn to get it. My concern was the handling of it and so I was curious to cleanse it or not. I don’t yet have an altar but I figured I’ll grab this before they sell out lol.

1 Like

I’d probably be careful with it.
It’s not poorly made but it has a felt bottom which might not react well to water and the sword could probably break kind of easily. I think it would definitely break if you dropped it.

1 Like

I’ll look out for that. Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

No problem. With that said, when you get it I think you’ll be happy. The pictures don’t do it justice.

1 Like

If it were me, I’d avoid using fire or water since both are capable of damaging metal. Water can create rust, therefore, ruin the statue. As for fire, metal can easily conduct heat and possibly melt the statue depending on the fire’s temperature and the metal’s density. Have you ever considered asking Lucifer himself to cleanse the statue?

1 Like

I can try via divination. If anything, I’ll leave it as is or cleanse it energtically with intention as someone pointed out. Thanks.

You could cleanse it if you want to empower it with your own energy afterward. Or maybe with Lucifer’s energy.

1 Like

Usually you always cleanse the things you buy online/from others as the maker’s energy is attached to it, once you do that then if it’s say a statue you’re going to use to evoke the entity to or use as part of a shrine or altar then the entity’s energy will replace it once cleansed.

Only cases I don’t see cleansing necessary is general sigils or personal sigils.

3 Likes

It’s resin so water won’t hurt it but don’t use fire :fire: on it use sunlight :sunny:for a fire element substitute if using a 4 element cleansing method.

Water= :droplet:water :+1: on resin

Fire. = sunlight :sun_with_face: = :+1: on resin

Earth = Earth or salt :salt:or ash :+1: on resin

Air = smoke/incense :dash:fan blowing on it swinging in through air in a tied cheesecloth bag etc = :+1: for resin

Not to overstate the obvious but…
fire = candle flame or any kind of :fire: no go :no_entry_sign: as in do not do that

Resin is flammable and also can melt so don’t :no_entry_sign:

Those emojis are enough to banish anything :exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes