Should i call on these demons together for the same task?

I have a massive thing going on that might change my life, and so i am doing a huge ritual to ensure all goes well, and I was wondering if yall think it’s ok for all of the following to work together on a task:

Lucifer, Belial, Asmodeus, Mammon, Leviathan, Satanas, Belphegor, and King Paimon

Yes, it’s okay.

1 Like

This is the full lineup for the ritual and the basics of what I’m planing out

King Belial
Satanas
Lord Hades
King Koler
Lord Mammon
Lord Asmodeos
King Paimon
Hermes
~
Lady Lilith
Duke/Duchess Bune
Lady Naamaah
Lord Lucifer
Belphegor
Lord Leviathan
Dagon
Baal

Step1: Preparation and Study

Step 2: Gathering Materials

Step 3: 8 Days of Sacrifice & Dedication

Step 4: Blood Letting and Offerings

Step 5: Lighting of Candles

Step 6: Ritual Petition Writing and Burning

Step 7: Ritualistic Intoxication/Trance Induction

Step 8: Verbal Communication of Deal and Terms

Step 9: Enn Chanting and Meditative Channeling

Step 10: (Optional) Ritual Sexual Offering/Cutting of Hair/Recital of dedicated songs or poetry/ect (Optional)

Step 11: Offering Thanks and Respectfully closing ritual

Step 12: Clean up

1 Like

i know they arent ALL demons, but I hope they will be fine to work together

1 Like

Hades Hermes and Dagon are excellent for LHP rituals involving the demonic

Have you ever worked with King Koler?

1 Like

I have regularly worked with King Koler, he has helped me alot with small windfalls of money in the past, as well as he has helped me with learning how to use sex in manifestation works

1 Like

I’ve worked with Hades and Hermes in the past too, but I feel a calling to include Dagon in this ritual, so it will be interesting to work with him and the others in the list I haven’t yet worked with. I meditated on who i should include, so i hope i did alright with that

1 Like

Asenath’s sigil to channel Dagon it’s mysthical and has lots of power in it. Dagon is excellent to work with, nevertheless he might like more attention than just partial workings.

1 Like

I would love some advice on how to approach him. can i pm you?

1 Like

The configuration has changed so is probably easier if I pm you first

I have decided the offerings/sacrfices/gifts are these- home baked pumpkin cobbler, special blended herbal tea, fresh water, a treasured pokemon card, $8, fruit like apples and pomegranate, shoes, personal toys, hair, blood, and fragments of my tooth, and 8 days of devotional celibacy.