Should I Be Worried?

I’m not what exactly happened or if I was simply sleeping heavily. Typically, before I go to bed, I summon Dantilion, we discuss the things that have happened; progress, my faith, and then I go to bed. I always put his sigil underneath my pillow, and when I get ready to leave the house, I take the sigil, fold it, and put it in my wallet. Last night, I didn’t want to summon him, however, I fought tooth and nail, and I was so sleepy and tired, even while we spoke I had to fight myself to stay in it. After a few minutes, he said I could go, but I didn’t want to be rude, so I insisted on staying a few more minutes, fighting myself the entire time. Eventually, I gave in, thanked him, apologized, and left.
When I awoke the next morning, all seemed good. I had been asking for some very specific things and I began to make progress, not in the way I thought I would be, but it’s definite progress. However, I was deciding whether to go out or stay in for lunch, when I went to my pillow and couldn’t find the sigil, at all! I looked, I’m getting ready to look again, but I seriously cannot find it. Is this a cause for concern?

1 Like

Sometimes beings like to move things. I don’t see a reason for concern unless you feel like something has gone negative.

2 Likes

Always check the last place you had it…furfur’s sigil I’d how many times I either lost or gotten it destroyed and cried like a baby before making a new one lol I have kids my now two year old decided to eat …yes eat his sigil y idk I left it where I shouldn’t have but yeah lesson learned I accidentally washed his sigil off my magic mirror and had to redraw it abd then left the paper one in the bathroom where it got wet…his sigil and water don’t mix anyway he always chuckles and tells me how clumsy I am or forgetful…n not to destroy the next one even though I know he knows it may happen…point I’m trying to make these things happen and they know if you can’t find it make a new one call him through that one and explain and apologies he may laugh and accept so no stress

2 Likes

Mate… this sounds pretty mundane to me. So, before any worries, just check again.

2 Likes

I’m sorry Bunny, but I just had to laugh at this :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I have a two yr old also, so I can totally relate. Terrible twos, smh. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All jokes aside. Since they already ate it. I wonder if there will be a link created or will your kid’s psychic abilities be awakened? Just a thought. Of course, nothing might happen too. My kids psychic abilities turn on randomly at the most synchronistic times. So that’s why I ask.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be concerned. You will probably find it again in a weird place. Like maybe your shoe. Happens all the time

1 Like

She was able to see them so idk if that has anything to do with it though my now four year old is more adept to her ability I’m not sure if my two year old has any yet or not aside from seeing them sabknock still comes just to play with her every now and again lol

1 Like

Lol I was so up set but in all reality it is funny so I’d expect some one to laugh about it so your good lol

1 Like

I believe they might be fine, but they can end up developing a connection to the entities, which could prove to be very beneficial in the long run.

As for the topic, what exactly would be problem in drawing a new one?

Oh no, you’d be fine with re-drawing the sigil. When I activate a sigil I just created, I usually burn it. When I give blood offerings, if the spirit has a sigil, I smear the blood on it and burn it to ashes. No problems at all. A lot of times the energy intensifies when I do it doing a ritual. When I need to use the sigil I just draw it again.

1 Like