Should I be worried? Do I need help?

Hi! I was wondering if I should be worried if an entity keeps appearing in my dream. Also, what does he mean by receiving his seal/mark? I am also concerned that my thoughts and actions are getting affected by what it wants and do not want. Nowadays, it feels like I’m being too submissive and losing control.

I think I need to be cleansed or something. What should I do?

Naughty! Tell it to fuck off, then banish and cleanse, set up wards so it can’t just ponce back in, and if you need help standing up for yourself have a word with Belial, he’s great at encouraging that self reliant energy.

Nothing should be messing with you without your express permission.

3 Likes

Whenever I try to contradict what it wants, my head hurts a lot. There was a time when I tried to banish it, and I had a headache that lasted for a day. I had been more worried that I lost consciousness many times.

Thank you for replying, but I do not know how to have a word with Belial. I hope he can be of help.

1 Like

Try this one:

1 Like

Alright! Anyway, have a great day! Hope it works!

Should do, since with that you’re not the one doing any defying. Use that shield while you to read up with the rest of the collection and try the search on here a bit too, lots of good stuff that might be more specific, as well as the spiritual hygiene collection stuff, and set up your protections like wards asap.

This is stuff everybody needs to set up ideally before doing magick that attracts the attention of these things, but few do. You end up learning great lessons but the hard way.

It’s troublesome that I’m getting dizzy right now.

Anyway, I will. Thank you for your help!

If it still continues, I think it’s time to get back to church.