Short intro of myself

Doing things that he wants to be done, or have changed. I’m horrible at explaining things I’m sorry

1 Like

In black magick, you don’t “work for” any spirit. That puts you in a submissive position and makes you prey. You want to enter into a mutual beneficial relationship, not a “Do as I say because I know better” situation that puts you at a disadvantage.

3 Likes

It’s okay I understand, I just wanted to make sure, because I think for that especially you should have experience before entering into an agreement like that. You don’t even know what Baphomet is like currently.

I agree with @DarkestKnight which is what I was trying to explain a few posts above.

1 Like

I do have a question though, so if I were to summon Lucifer would he talk to me? Like would I be able to hear him in my mind or?

Probably not. That is something that takes time to be able to do, especially consistently. Search “Opening your astral senses” on the forum for more information about that. It’s also usually done through full evocation, which is a more complicated

How would someone join the Illuminati?:thinking::woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/what-is-with-all-these-wacked-out-illuminati-conspiracy-theories/5349