Short intro of myself

My name is Kaitlyn, I’m new here, I’m 18, and I wanna learn more about my interest in these topics. And if anyone knows how I can make a pact with Baphomet and “work for him” please feel free to let me know. :grin::heart:

Welcome @kaitlynikole

Do you have any experience of magick? You haven’t told us whether you do or not.

If you do please tell us what you practice, and how long you have practiced.

If not, what areas of Magick are you most interested in learning?

1 Like

I have not practiced any magick yet, but I would love to learn about it all. I take magick super seriously, and I don’t have a one specified certain area I’m interested in, because I’m actually interested in it all.

Well, magick is a vast field, and you will never learn all of it. However, you do need to start somewhere, so is there a pressing need that brings you here? A place to begin your journey?

2 Likes

Do you have any social that we could talk about it on?

Hello there Kaitlyn, great to have you here :wave:t5:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: What would be the purpose of your pact?

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

I wanted to work for him

If that is your thing then go for it. But it might be best to at least wait a while until you’re more experienced, and work with him first to get to know what he is like before entering into a pact. At first I suggest you work with him, in a way that there is harmony in the power dynamic. You are the ruler of your world, which is an important thing to learn early on otherwise you may feel helpless to spirits who wish to intrude in your life.
But if you work with him and want his presence in your life, then he will be present.

1 Like

Can you tell me how I can go about that? Like how can I “ask” him about working with him?

You can use this:

You simply ask him for what you want to change in your life.

I recommend reading the book ‘Masterworks of Chaos Magick’ by Adam Blackthorne, it has a ritual like the one above that can be used to summon any spirit, it may be more helpful to you. It also has some very important information on how to get magick working.

If you want to evoke him to physical form to speak with him, that will take more time to be able to do. For that you can get ‘Evoking Eternity’ by E.A. Koetting, which i have heard very good things of although I never read it personally.

1 Like

So if I do succeed in reaching him how would I know?

You get what you asked for.

Even if you feel nothing, he heard you. But at other times you may feel his presence when you call to him, you might see flashes of light and feel various sensations. But if you don’t feel anything that does not mean you didn’t reach him. I’ve had plenty of times I summoned a spirit and I didn’t feel anything but the magick was some of the most powerful.

Should I use the sigil to summon him?

Yes. Summoning without a sigil can be a bit unpredictable.

1 Like

Any tips or suggestions on what I should do?

Hmm not any in particular, I’d say just try to enjoy it :slight_smile: and trust that it worked. You should look up “Lust for Result”. That first book I mentioned explains more on that as well.

Although you should learn a good Banishing ritual very soon in case things go back from anything in the future. That is how you can protect yourself, so it is very important.

So when I’m summoning him, what should I say? Tell him that I want to work with/for him, right?

Give him a request, tell him what you want changed in your life (One thing per ritual). That is working with him. Then he will be present in your life.

Although what do you mean by “Work for him”?